Reviews for Panacea
momurloc chapter 25 . 6/15
Great story! Congratulations on finishing. It was refreshing to read
roselianna chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
OH MY GOD! That was epiclly incredible. I have read books and watched movies that don't even hold a candle to that. You had me wanting to jump into the story and punch Reed for a while there, had me crying like I did when I first watched Titanic and the Notebook in the same day when Reed died, and then had me smiling a goofy ass smile at the end. That was well done. It has been a while since I have read a fanfiction that well written and with that much depth. I applaud you. Thank you for writing this. It truly was an enjoyable read.
faith1216 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Ok. I need to stop laughing. I read chapter six. All I can say is that was hilarious.
Jane chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
Your story was amazing! I love Reed and Hayley! I spent a good time to read your story! I would like to have a guy like Reed!
miaul chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
having spent a good handful of hours reading this story from beginning to end, i believe i can say that this is perhaps the most eloquent, perfectly-sculpted and planned supernatural-romance story i've yet to read. i've drawled around in libraries and on in feeble attempts to find the perfect, succulent story like this one, and i believe my searches may be halted.

everything from character development (oh my god it was so flawlessly blended you both deserve a medal of some sort), to the plot line, and to the more lusty and heated scenes were all impeccable. nope. not a single blemish. the only thing i ever noticed was the occasional grammatical error or misspelling, however besides that, i really, really enjoy this story! (another point i really loved was the addition of the song lyrics into the beginning of every chapter, it really sets the theme for every section.)

also! bonus points for breaking me down into a pathetic sobbing mess during chapter 24, not even joking. i really loved the ending, as well, i was anxious and ABSOLUTELY MORTIFIED for a moment thinking it was going to end with reed's death, but it was an awesome surprise!

with that being said, kudos to you, swan's catastrophe, as well as to darkness falls. you're both brilliant authors and minds, and i hope you both create a published novel some day.
ERMAHGERD chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
I ABSOLOUTLEY looooved this story. IT WAS AMAZIN'! :)
UnforgettableHearts chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Omg I loved and enjoyed this story so much and very happy that he came back to Hayley as a human and they got a happy ending.
lullaby.dew1 chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
That was sweet fan-fucking-tastic. I really love both of you sweet authors. I mean, this story had me feeling like creating the animation of both reed and hayley in my mind! Thank you for such exquisite story. All the gore and sexiness. All the heart quenching plot. The way you killed Reed, I was like WOOT WOOT! Then you re-animate him and their sweet reunion! Oh my! That was awesome, sickly awesome! Thank you thank you thank you
Addie chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
So I basically started this and read it straight through in one day, and I have to say, I really, really enjoyed it. Your grammar and spelling are excellent (a total OCD thing for me) and your writing style is beautiful. I thought that you rushed some parts of the story, including the contract signing and Reed's realizing his love, but that's my only main criticism.

You made the characters so lovable right from the start. The stubbornness from Hayley was endearing and Reed's frustrated attraction to her was hilarious. You also had so much other plot in the story that was really well done. I enjoyed that you turned it into much more than romance fic. Also, love the scenes with the Elders!

xxdarknessxfallsxx. Your sexy scenes. Wow. Wow. I'm going to leave it at that.

You guys did such an amazing job collaborating on this! I thoroughly enjoyed the read.

rosie chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Love this book so much! Can't put it down. Seriously, it's like the fifth time I've read it! And probably not the last I'm going to read it.
rosie chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
I'm in love with this book! BEST ENDING EVER!
rosie chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
I'm in love with this book. Which they should totally make into a movie! I would watch it!
TaliaFosness chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Raven-thoughts chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Aww... :) Great story!
lover in the shadow chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
I absolutely love Reed and Hayley! This story was amazing beyond belief! Please do a sequel! Idk what about just please do one!