Reviews for Curse of the Unborn
Dr.Bob chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Welcome back, and Happy christmas. Now, let's begin with the review.

If it wasn't because this is in the ToS fic section I would have swear that this was a completely OC fic. That's the only "bad" thing I can say (if you even can call it bad) because the chapter itself was captivating from the beginning to the end. Characters, conversations, descriptions, everything was amazing.

And as for Zoe... I liked her character pretty much. She and the necromancer (whose name I have just forgotten) are the two OC's I'm willing more to read about. He is a good necromancer steriotype and she is a great elf steriotype.

Good job. For once it didn't mattered to me to read a ToS chapter without ToS character (but don't do it a lot).

Happy new year.
SymphoniaFreak chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Merry Christmas!

Have to say, I do enjoy the titles. And it's nice to learn some more of the Assassin Rules. And the little scene between Zoe and Robert was cute, even when she was fake crying.
It is interesting how the two sisters seem so different. Zoe hates the fact that she used to be an assassin while her sister accepts it.

Hooray for fluff! Enjoy it while it lasts, because I am guessing next chapter envolves depressing events and stuff. By the way, in the first draft of this story, wasn't Crowe the name of someone the same rank as William? I feel like he was the one who killed Jenny in the old version.
azure blue espeon chapter 24 . 9/30/2012
I have Tales of Pantasia for the GBA too. I really like it. I've never be able to defeat Dhaos at the very end, but I atleast know how it turns out. And I do enjoy Tales of the Abyss too. You should try Graces f. Its a really good game. And I'm rather excited for Xillia.
SymphoniaFreak chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
Wait, you still didn't explain what Assasin Rules 1 and 50 are...

Oh well. I like this chapter, although I feel like the people in the begining of the chapter serve Xerelisk in some way. For some reason, the woman strikes me as familiar, like you mentioned her in an earlier chapter.
But Robert finally forgives himself! Of course, I guess this means Hank's curse is gone, and Robert will be more prone to dying. It is interesting how Robert and Kratos have very similar situtations even though you didn't plan that. Maybe the game affected your subconcious mind more than you thought?

Kind of random, but do you have the original Tales of the Abyss for PS2? If so, then how does the 3DS version compare? I really want to play the game, but I can't really afford a 3DS now.
Dr.Bob chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
"Revolucion Oscuro!" If you are trying to give the arte an spanish name you should know that it should be "Revolución Oscura!" (Revolución is a femenine noun, is said: "La Revolución", not "El revolución").

I still think that this fic has too many OCs, and they appear so fast that is hard to get used to them not to talk about remembering them. This makes sometimes your fic hard to follow.

As always the fight was quite good and intense until the very end. The death of the apprentice and the following explanation was a little cliche. But that doesn't make it bad, some times you can't avoid and it was the fastest and most efficient way if you want to show what kind of character she Corvina was.

Is weird to see a pure blood elf out of their home town, I hope that why she is not with the rest of her own race.

As always this chapter leaves more questions than answers. Like, who is the misterious man that saved Robert's life? Why did he wait until he almost got killed? Is an awesome entrance more important than Robert's life? When will I stop making rhetorical questions?

Good job, keep it up.
Dr.Bob chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Quite emotional indeed. However I hope that Robert is just having a bad day (because of the deth anniversary) or else he is somone who really enjoys self pity, because if he feels as bad as he claims and doesn't kill himself and neighter want to to go on is is because he preefers to stay moaning in a self pity pit, and that's selfish. Is not that I don't understand his point, but mour about it and not do anything about it is the worst thing he can do.

Anyway, good chapter, it has a lot of character developement. It was well done and important cause if there is something important to develop is OCs and villains (because the heroes are already properly developed by the game.)

P.S: I still think that being tortured to death is a worst punishment that no punishment at all.
Regret of Gods chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Hey Storyteller of Darkness this is Regret of Gods reviewing through my gmail account and all i have to say about this chapter is its great that we finally got to know more about Roberts past! and i love what Hank did to Robert. That really is the greatest punishment and PLEASE! Have Robert kill Jared! I freaking hate Jared! and Awesome chapter btw.
SymphoniaFreak chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
This chapter was very, very depressing. So much that I can't really think of much to say.

Although I do wonder...if Robert wants to atone for the crime he committed, shouldn't he act? Waiting for death is, in some ways, the coward's way out. I can't say I completely understand Robert's situation (the extent of his beserker condition is unknown to me), but I feel a better way to make up for what he has done is to try and control the power that caused him to kill all those people. Granted, I don't know if it can be done, but dying is the easy way out of his guilt. Again, my personal opinion.

Anyways, great job as usual. It'll be interesting when everyone comes together. Good luck with the rest of your writing!
Dr.Bob chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
I didn't spect to see so many gods or the sudden death of Zephyr. But at least now the fic is taking form and everything begins to slowly make sense what is good.

But wait a moment... Didn't Emil and Marta had to choose between their daughter and a doppleganger? What happened? Because now they are all together.

And what is Nazo doing? He just seems to be everywhere, if it wasn't because he has killed inocents I would think that he is a good character, but I'm beginning to think that he is just using the heroes to get his own goal. Well, time will say.
Regret of Gods chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
ive been reading this story for a few days and i just want this story is so FLYING MINT BUNNYS! thats just my way of saying godly awesome
SymphoniaFreak chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
Wow, massive fight scene and very informative chapter.

I was a little amazed at the Fragment of Destruction's overwhelming power. But it is part of a god so...

And I'm still processing all the stuff about the destruction of Samael. Although it is kind of amusing that the Fragment of Destruction was fighting its fellow Fragment.

Great job as usual. Good luck with your writing!
Dr.Bob chapter 19 . 5/9/2012
I have been finally able to read it. I know it took me a lot but it's being a quite busy month.

Finally Marta and Emil have shown up, it only took them, how much? One year and 8 months? Anyway the whole chapter has been quite confusing with a lot of characters coming in and out and saying stuff that leave more questions than answers. What matters is that Emerald has now a lot of new friends.

There is not a lot to say about Terrala and Vladimir yet.

Which is the Rule of the assassins No.1:? Never begin a fair fight?

Well, see you in the next chapter, keep the good work up.
SymphoniaFreak chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Wow, you actually wrote fluff. That's...kind of shocking.

All joking aside, this is very good. We've got some new characters, and we find out that Ratatosk knows some of what's going on too. Not to mention you still manage to end on a foreboding note.

And we get to learn more about the power structure of the Unborn...yay. (No offense, but it makes my head spin. Sorry)

I did notice in your end author's note that "Fanfiction" disappeared from "Fanfiction's sister site". I'm assuming you had Fanfiction .net which means the site automatically removes it because you're not allowed to put hyperlinks in stories. I'd recommend putting in either "Fanfiction's sister site" or just "Fictionpress". Most people know what fictionpress is or they'll go and google it.

Great job, and good luck with your writing!
azure blue espeon chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
I was wondering what this had to do with ratatosk. Now we finally semi know.
xxOkunixx chapter 1 . 4/10/2012