Reviews for Persephone
shima-taicho31 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I'm realy into mythology especially greek. When it came to the most known gods such as hades,Zeus, hera,aand poseidon I always felt more sympathy for hades because his brother is such an ass,hera is a jealous wife yet uses her powers just for revenge,and he got the bad part of the world by force...he deserves it even though they're all not real.
I had saw this anime called "Kami gami no asobi" it's about a mortal girl and a mix of gods. 2 from Japanese mythology, 3 from Norse mythology, and 3 from greek mythology
Clytaimestra chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Dear earthshaker528,
It's a real pleasure to read your stories, because you have a wonderful style that's uniquely yours. Your writing is, indeed, elegant, lively, rich, poetic. I think I've fallen in love with it. Furthermore, the fact that you use the present tense gives a vibrant touch to your lines. It's easier to follow the story; it enables the reader to remain captivated. However, I've noticed a few mistakes. It refers to the past participle of several verbs. Instead of writing it, you employ the third person of the present simple.

Otherwise, I must say you did a great job with Hades. Who wouldn't want to fall in love with him? He's such a sexy, romantic and patient man, wishing his beloved all the best in the world, even though he has a sole desire: keep her at his side. I truly loved him at first read. Moreover, you perfectly depicted Kore's fears and innocence. There's something authentic in the way you described her feelings. In my opinion, it's realistic. Besides, you succeeded in making her grow gradually. At the beginning, she was a frightened maiden, afraid of her abductor, wanting to go back to the Upperworld. In the middle of the story, she started her awakening as a woman. At the end of it, she was willing to share her fate with him. It was done smoothly and beautifully. Nonetheless, there's one thing I regret: the lack of descriptions of the sexual scene. I'd have liked to have more details. But it's your choice, one I respect.
Again, thank you for this wonderful read.
Mimikaze
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lovely fic. Was great to see the change from Seph being innocent and unsure in the beginning to taking control at the end.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Great fic.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is lovely, very well written, sensuous and erotic without being blatant or modernly crude. I like how Persephone takes control without acting selfish or like a bitch and Hades seems to have realized that he can do better by being exceptionally dazzling. I love this couple, thank you for writing it!
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was really good! great job!
teamzeus chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
...*jaw drops* I don't know what to say... That was.. Wow. I absolutely loved it. Fantastic job.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was a really wonderful story! I love those two. Please write more Hades & Persephone stories, ok?
Angel Wings 113 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
A beautiful story
onimosity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
You are incredibly gifted. Don't ever stop writing.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I loved every second of this fic, thank you for writing it. :D
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Really, really nice. I think you did a marvelous job capturing both of them.
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this is really sweet
blood red crystal chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
wow, that is really good! are you keeping it a one-shot?
Madame Thome chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very romantic and sexy. I really enjoyed reading this. You wrote a beautiful sexual story and still left much to the imagination. That takes lots of skill. Love how the lovers interacted with each other.