Reviews for So Take Everything, Take It All From Me
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This does not suck at all, and I couldn't tell that it was unbeta-ed - it was just pure brilliance. I always love your writing, and I especially adore when you write Teddy/Lily, because they're my favorites, and this was no exception.

It's so achingly beautiful and you write Teddy's pain so clearly and the affect that Lily has on him is extraordinarily palpable and this line:

"Doesn't everything in you scream when I'm not touching you? Because that's how it feels for me, Teddy" is magnificent.

And, yeah the ending sucked because poor Teddy was left alone but in a literary sense it was brilliant and I actually felt sympathy for Victoire...and, yeah, this was lovely.

Sorry for babbling :)
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ah, you always rock the angst. I miss you, bb! Email me or something. We need to get back in touch. Do you ever use Gchat?
DustyLibrary chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love this. I love your characterisation of Lily, I love the pairing, I loved it when Teddy broke up with Victorie, I loved it all.
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 8/20/2010

Amazingly done, characterize Teddy really my heart ACHED during the Victoire-Teddy confrontation.
RaptorSaysRawr chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really like this :) All of the heartbreak only adds to make it a more powerful story. And I loved Lily here, the little thief! Nicely done (:
SmileThoughYourHeartIsBreaking chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awww, no happy ending?

Damn you Lily Luna! For playing with Teddy's heart like that!

:) I liked this.
melakem chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I do like this work. I find it terribly sad, and disappointing; but, I enjoyed reading it. Poor Teddy. Poor Victoire. Poor Lily, too, because I don't like to think of her as being mercenary, but, she is a bit selfish here. Perhaps things weren't as good as she had anticipated they would be. Sometimes a person can make your heart and body sing, but, still be a bad choice for you. Thanks for sharing.