Reviews for Fallacies of Normalcy
Jojo chapter 5 . 2/23
Such a great story! Wish there was more :)
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
This was a very intense but amazing story. I was very excited and pleased to read how delicately you handled Reid's journey from victim to survivor. Many writer's don't take the time when handling such a difficult subject to deeply go into the stages of recovery that a person dealing with Domestic Violence goes through. They skip to some kind of healing sex, or slash relationship that heals all hurts and pain. Thank you for no doing the "A" typical thing and really creating a full experience that left me feeling relieved and hopeful for our beloved BAU Family:-)
aspiegiraffe chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Man I love reid whump, I'd love to see more of reid hiding things like an ed from the team, your writing is just really good
The-blackfirewolf chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Well that story took a turn i didn't expect. And I actually enjoyed that although I don't usually like this kind of oc abuse fics. So good work there.
The0neR1ng chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Loved this !
it was writen so well !
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I love the way you portray the psychology and the stress in this awful situation. One can ask himself, who can anyone let someone else do something like this to themselves, but reality is cruel and things like this are extremely hard to manage, no mater how high your IQ is.

Your narrative is, as always, delightful. It is not the description as such, but the emotions you project to the reader. Another excellent work.
A1fictiongrl chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
REALLY GOOD story :-) Great Job
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
One of the nurses turned down Morgan's eager advances with a far from flattering glare and roll of eyes. And for the first time in ages Reid smiled freely – only a little bit, but still.

Reid's eyes were wide and dangerously moist when the younger man looked straight at him. "He's… He's dead. Lucas is dead – another prisoner stabbed him." The brunet's breath wheezed a little as the man struggled to breathe, so hard it showed. "They… They said he had HIV."

its been over a year though...why wouldn't the hospital do tests?

I'm surprised Spencer didn't move away along time ago

at least you didn't kill him this time...You just love abusing my Spencer! Barely a happy ending. Lol.

great story. Glad he didn't get HIV.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
As the two of them dashed forward Hotch could faintly hear the ladies talking. "About time someone does something about this. It's been going on too long…"

sad how nobody ever does shit when people get abused...:( I mean I try very hard...but its really up to that person

I like what Hotch said but honestly I wish that Derek said it...but then again Derek would have punched that guy once or twice or a few times and got arrested

I'm glad that she didn't tell the team that he was raped..because I hate when they do that in shows/movies or fan fictions...They have no right to admit something like that. That should be up to the person raped who they want to tell

I love that you have JJ and Spencer scenes. I hate when people don't write them close.

Wow abused for years? That is awful! And nobody even knew he had a lover

"He's not going to hurt you anymore, ever again." He contemplated bringing a hand to the brunet's shoulder – just to make sure that the younger man actually heard him – but then decided against it. His mere prensence was already enough to make Reid's muscles so stiff that the man was trembling a little. He couldn't even imagine what an actual touch would do. "You're safe now."

Very slowly Reid turned his head, just enough to be looking at him. "Thanks", the youngest member of his team whispered breathlessly. But once again those eyes – so very poor at hiding anything – spoke the truth.

Reid didn't believe him, at all. And Hotch had a sinking feeling that it'd take a long time before the genius would believe in anything or anyone.

Awww so sad

I hate when people ask 'Are you okay'? I mean what do they expect the person to answer back? Yes! Lol. I usually end up one of those type of people that don't like talking about my feelings
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Morgan wasn't sure if he wanted to see, if he really wanted to face just how much their team had ignored. But he came to a conclusion that someone had to.

Its true..they do always ignore. I mean Spencer had a drug addiction...he snapped, had head aches, came late, looked like hell, all the signs, ignored phone calls, didn't go on planes on purpose, was very rude, looked totally high...They all suspected it, they knew something was wrong. They hated his attitude and knew something was wrong. Spencer Reid was a innocent little kid at first. Then he got kidnapped, beaten and tortured and drugged in front of their eyes...then he changed. Got worst. They just turned a blind eye. Even Hotch and Gideon did. I mean Gideon talked to Spencer, Spencer said he promised to never miss a plane again and that was it. They didn't actually talk about anything though. Spencer did not say he had a drug addiction! They never accused him. They never cornered him and had one of those interventions...They kinda ignored it and expected him to just change. And he did just change. He did not go to rehab. He barely went to any AAA meetings. Maybe one? He just stopped taking it. They didn't show him having any withdrawl or Derek or JJ or one of the friends supporting him thru that rough time...I hate that the writers didn't add that in. I think that would have been a wonderful storyplot. I personally loved that storyline with Spencer having a drug problem...

I'm surprised that Derek didn't make the guy strip to see if he had any other bruisies.

Leaning so close that he could smell the man's aftershave Lucas hissed into his ear. "I'm going to teach you the rules of this game, Pretty boy. And it looks like I have to do it the hard way."

ugh that bastard had to steal and ruin Derek's nickname:(

I liked the violence that you wrote...but I wish you wrote out that whole scene...Same as I wished that you wrote out the kidnapping and rape scenes from that triolgoy Sweet stories that you wrote.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Poor Spencer:(

I'm glad that his friends are suspicious and worried for him
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I just love when Derek calls Spencer pretty boy. Its so cute lol.

I hate girls/guys like that, that just can't walk away...but I understand. I don't really hate them I am not heartless..I know they can't help it. They are hurt so much and it messes with their brain and they just can't walk away and end up getting hurt badly or killed. My friend friend is like that...where she is always married or dating men that treat her like shit...and I'm always the friend that tries to help her and talk some sense into her to get help...and she always ignores me. I'm sure that Derek is going to be that friend...Trying to talk some sense into Spencer and try to make him get help. Try to help him. I'm sure when he finds out he'd want to kick Lucas's ass. Or maybe kill him.

Good start. Sad so far...
SkittleTongue chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I LOVE this. Is that bad to say? Since.. Reid was beaten in it? I hope it's not, because I really do love this.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Brilliant story! :-)
Serenity Harkness chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Not sure if I reviewed this yet or not so here we go! I loved it. Of course I love most any Hurt!Reid this was really well-written and the epilogue wasn't like an epilogue more like just another chapter that closed out the story...I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself good...okay...well I liked it!