Reviews for Old Nightmares and New Memories
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
When I read about their relationship in the Silver Millennium, it makes me sad the fact that Naoko Takeuchi didn't come up with something like this. Sure, there some hints in the manga, but she could have been more explicit. You know?
It would have been better if she had made Mars and Venus a couple rather than Uranus and Neptune (though I really like them as well). But Mars and Venus make a lot more sense to me, especially if you consider the mythological aspect.

Anyway, at least we have amazing authors here, just like you, who can create the perfect universe for us. Thank you!
sheislois chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
My goodness... how they died... there is NOTHING left of my tear ducts. Beautifully tragic. It's moments like these that make your stories almost canon for me.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sweet story. Loved it~ 3
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i am very much loving the continuity u keep in ur fics!
Lookin for the truth chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
omg! thanks for posting 3!

The silver millenium final battle was kinda sad but then again all endings are sad Q.Q

i'm sure waking up next to rei must be a good cure!

thanks again for another awesome fic :)
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
lol, wet dreams? or wet memories, minako? lol awesome :)
Khmyh chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I always love reading your version of the past life, and Rei really knows how to to sooth Minako. ;D

Love the fic, it's very sad at first, but the end made me smile. Really enjoyed reading it.
ShadowSiren21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really love all of your fics and I'm starting to really enjoy your version of the Silver Millennium that's starting to piece together especially the simple complexities of Rei and Minako's relationship as you've pertained it.

Ps: Literal Oxymoron intended
K-promises-fall chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
...Have I ever told you how much I love you? No? Well, I'm saying it now.

I love you.

Seriously, I do. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to every Thursday.

Now to review this story. As usual your writing style is fairly simple. I found the em dashes (thats the ' - ' that you used, at least I think they're called that...) to be a bit annoying in their frequency, even though I understand that they were supposed to show pauses in the characters' speech. Grammar wise you're not using them correctly (I don't really care much, I probably use them the wrong way too).

Other than that everything was okay. The first part was a bit cliche, as most Silver Millenium fics end up being, since they're all basically the same story written in different ways. And my favourite part of this fic was most definitely the end.

I can only laugh at the hinted previous night's post-dream "activities". Yes Minako. I'm sure they were VERY enjoyable indeed. XD You can never do fluff wrong to me.

Don't think I didn't catch your Astronomy Lessons promotion! "I know you'll—find me—again—maybe we—can watch—the stars—" Very well placed. It makes me want to go read both Astronomy Lessons fanfics over.

Oh well, I'd love to write more and gush at you and be a total fangirl, but its almost midnight and I'm tired.

Thank you again for the story.

Hope to see more from you.

~K-promises-fall.
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
hooray for rei! always the best at soothing minako! XD

loved how you depicted the final battle btw...

just beautiful! ;ㅁ;
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
And this is why I stay up late on wednesday night )

Really great fic, there are so many levels in Rei and Minako's relationship and you do a wonderful job portraying them.

Thanks for sharing.

xoxoPAUxoxo
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hmm overall I can walk away smiling from this hehe really at first that memory almost had me crying I was like why would you do this to me D: but then she woke up and rei was there to make it all better :D rei seems to be getting better at teasing I think haha anyways awesome job as always!
KM Rune chapter 1 . 8/18/2010