Reviews for Daughter of the Outcast
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Okay Will and Soren having a child I can see...but how does Data and Tasha's son work. How can he be half human half android? Is he some kind of cyborg. I think it would be more plausible that Data could build an android child or that Tasha could have been artificially inseminated or that they adopted a child, but the way you have Alex portrayed seems highly unlikely. Other than that criticism, I think this story has promise.
GGDeimos chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
I really really like this story! The way you portray Kyla and Alex are similar to the way I picture them in my mind. Please keep it up, this is one of my favorite stories!
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ok, excellent chapter. Interesting idea of Data having a son. Though I didn’t see where you actually said his name, it’s sure enough that it is him.

Do I understand that Wil Riker is the girls father or is it another?

The Hannah Montana comment made me chuckle, though not of my favorite musicians in the world it was still very star trekish.

Ok, my main issue. You need to slow down. Your over condensing big time with this chapter. You could have done at least two chapters with all that’s here. Expound for us, tell more about the character, devolep mannerism. Conversations aren’t three sentences a piece.

Nice chapter, deserves a hell of a lot more than 2 lousy reviews.
Zara08 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Hey really enjoying this first chapter. A lovely idea to see what may have occurred if Riker had kept his promise with Soren and whisked her away in time :-)
Zabe Rogue chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Want more chapters! More Kyla & Alex! Don't stop this story!