Reviews for Dark alleys and other love stories
LaPumuckl chapter 23 . 2/19
I found this story browsing through the favorite stories of one of my favorite authors (Cris) and it was a fun one - thanks for sharing it
longtobeme chapter 12 . 2/10
I checked out THE CROW & THE BUTTERFLY...loved it! I added it to my collection. Great story.
That's his story? and we still don't know if hes a whore or not. We need a number!
Rose...omg gosh golly I'm so pretty. that m ho hohow didid you do it?

Bella is a complete fucking idiot, no amount of hairspray or makeup could make her pretty. Shes shaped like 12 year old boy.
There she is again BEGGING FOR HIM TO DEFINE THEIR "relationship".

That's how many chapters in a row now? How could the readers think shes anything BUT pathetic?
Bella is pretty pathetic. Shes just screaming...define our relationship in every fucking word she says!

Shes like that clingy ex you cant get rid of. She all "love me or I'll die", "I'm nothing without you". I kinda hate her.
Is it just me or does James use bad grammar? ". . . when before you dare question me"? "Condescend TO ME?"

Weird that Edward has a problem saying...friend in this chapter but had no issue with it before when thinking about Emmett.

And who is alices parents? She had dark hair so I assume one of the parents isn't shared between her and Edward. I don't really care for them being related in this. Ive always hated alice. And if alice was an adult, bella said she looked like 2 years younger then bella. Why would Edward be responsible for her? Especially in that time, wouldn't alices parents or husband bare that burden?
How does one see so many things in someones face? Loss, failure, regret...etc ect? I have always hated it when writers do that. Say they see peoples emotions in someones eyes then list off a million things. Its just as annoying as trying to dress up the word hair with "tresses" or "locks"s, don't even fucking try it. Oh or sleep with "slumber" I really hate that too.

I read this one story and the writer was describing bellas hair, saying that her locks fell in a waterfall, cascading down her back. Turns out that her hair was fucking shoulder length. I'm just rolling my eyes cause someone skipped out on English class the day they learned about CLEAR AND CONCISE WRITING. Fluff really has no place in a good story anymore. Its generally seen as exactly what it is, useless filler.

Ever read one of koones books? He sometimes goes on and on with a description and its boring as FUCK!
Why have Edward be all weird? Hes 21 I'm sure hes been with women. Hell hes been around for 121 years, probably a lot of women. So why have him act like hes never found a woman attractive before? Why have him get all jumpy when he thinks of a woman as his? Even if hes never wanted a woman for more then her body he still would have felt attraction, and hes a fucking mind reader so he has experience with men being alittle possessive or wanting just one woman. So again, why have him act like this is all new?
I'm trying to figure out if Edward is a whore or not. He was 21 when changed, was he married as a human? He has said several times that he doesn't get attached, leading me to think that hes a fuck and duck kind of guy. Emmett is his best friend and doesn't know if sex with humans is possible, so I assume Edward doesn't mess with humans like that. But he said that his bed was decorative, but that could be just because he doesn't have vampire women over. But rather goes to their places. Hmmmmm I don't know yet.
Charleston chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
I loooovvveeeddd this fanfiction! O my Gosh I love it!
Well done to the writer. My aplause for you.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2017
Just found this story, and read in one’re a great writer and I look forward to reading all your work! Thanks for posting!
bethabetha chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
just found this story and am already sucked in by the end of ch 1
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 9/13/2017
good story
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
the first three chapters were delightful
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »