Reviews for Dark alleys and other love stories
bethabetha chapter 1 . 9/21
just found this story and am already sucked in by the end of ch 1
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 9/13
good story
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 9/13
the first three chapters were delightful
Michelle Law chapter 23 . 4/16
Good story! I KNEW James was a baddie through and through! I'm glad Bella was the one to rip that little shit's head off. Thanks for no graphic sex, and making them wait for the declaration of love stuff. In too many of these (and truly, I've read mostly Jasper/Bella fics), sex, plenty of it, and right off the bat seems to be the rationale for the "story". I'm not a prude; sex is great, but for me it has to FURTHER the story, not BE the story. and thank you for asking for songs that make us think of the characters! I thought I was the ONLY person who connected songs to books and characters!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 2/28
Well, that was anti-climactic. They got James but, it was so nonchalant that it didn't have any excitement to it at all. And, all those words and all,the build up to nothing but a kiss for Bella and Edward. Bummer.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 2/28
Wait, so you let James get away . . . just like that. He kills Edward's whole family, then kills Bella, makes him sign over the company that, lets face it Edward built because James couldn't and you just let him go. Oh, and so much for romance/humor. It's all drama now. Ugh
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 2/28
Ugh James, really? I'm with Bella on this one. Ho would he know for sure that there was a woman? He only took James' word for it. Obviously James had it out for Edard's family somehow. He had to have stalked them and waited for that moment in particular. Is James the Eleazar in this story? The one that can see powers, in lieu of being a tracker. He knew Edward would be more compliant, if his whole family was dead. He'd be beholden to him in some sick way. Let's hope Edward didn't go out for 'food' and he heard Bella's simple 'James' before he knocked her out.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 2/28
I hope he learns from this that he can't keep things from her. Twice now,,that has backfired on him. Once with Rose and Emmett's first time meeting her and Rose word vomiting everything about them and the Volturi. Now, with him erasing her life and 'killing' her off. All that build up for a kiss and you cut if off by just saying they kissed? Bummer.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 2/28
Well, color him surprised with her wanting to stay. I am happy they are back to their banter. Wondering how Bella will 'die'. 'Cause we all,know he won't kill her but, he'll 'save' her. Of that I am positive.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 2/28
Wow, that was a whole lot of words for her to basically say, 'I choose you and this life.'
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 2/28
Drag, I was hoping they'd off James. Him getting away with it using Edward's gift, was sad. Sad because Edward let him. Why is he holding such loyalty to a man that clearly cares so little about Edward. I have the feeling if the Volturi came after him to deliver him to Aro, he'd turn Edward in to save his own hide. In a freaking heartbeat. I liked that Bella chose there. However, that may mean that Edward leaves there. As she wasn't clear that she wanted to be there with him.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 2/28
Now, I'm extra happy that Rose and Emmett were there. That Edward knew of the escape that would get her away fastest, without being detected. And, that the one that did spot them, simply thought she was food for them and dismissed it. Whew! Now, what the hell has James done that's warranted the Volturi killing his ass? Which I hope is what is happening here . . . so he'll be out of the story completely.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 2/28
Wow, Rose and Bella bonding time . . . sort of. I liked her story that Edward found her but, got Emmett for her instead. Choosing to go after the asshat that did it to her.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 2/28
I'm glad that Edward is not only asking Rose o help with the costumes but, that she and Emmett are coming along as a sort of backup plan. I'm guessing that in this story, being a mate with a human doesn't matter to the Volturi? Worried about this masquerade ball they are attending. Hopefully, she won't be left alone during this shindig. With her danger magnet set to around fifteen, she'll be a snack before she can blink.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 2/28
I'm glad that finally went through her head and that she asked him if it were possible. Even if he gave her a resounding no. I liked that she knows he's hungry because he starts getting hangry.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »