Reviews for Muse
isharaine chapter 18 . 6/25
That... is the best kiss ever. Ever. written. You win.
BoboMidorima chapter 20 . 5/13
There's always something that just gets me every time I reread this story and I finally know what it is. What in the bloody hell is Nel saying in French?!
chelley.rising chapter 30 . 4/28
Brb crying. That was such a beautiful story :')
chelley.rising chapter 28 . 4/28
I haven't read this chapter yet but I already know that shit is about to hit the fan
chelley.rising chapter 24 . 4/28
Looooool I'm cryinggg, that was great! I'm still scared cause I know the fallout is only moments away now but g-damn, Ulquiorra is hot AF!
Btw- I'm your 1500 review! Hooray!
I know that there's a happy ending but I still don't want to see them fall apart :(
chelley.rising chapter 16 . 4/28
I love them! Too bad I know the whole her being his muse thing is going to back fire terribly
chelley.rising chapter 14 . 4/28
Not remembering what happens next is both aggravating me but also making this re-read so much more exciting!
chelley.rising chapter 6 . 4/27
I read this story a long time ago and had forgotten how much I loved it, despite how tragic Orihime was
girl.az2001 chapter 30 . 4/26
me encanto amo esta historia me encanto el final estoy feliz de por orihime haya encontrado la felicidad y ame el final mas por que orihime esta embarazada
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 30 . 4/23
I have to say, although it means being a dick to your other story, I have to say that you write angst SO much better, but that isn't so say that I didn't love your other work but I'm just saying that this should be the top for the favourites list! Great work! xx
Bree chapter 29 . 2/14
This was an excellent piece of work. I seriously read this for the past two nights and half a day. Cleaning nor working was fully able to pull me away. The characters were so refreshing, realistic yet themselves true to cannon. Ulquiorra as a normal man was epic in his portrayal. Still the attributes, and all the things that made him was there forever intertwined within his life.
The portrayal of Orihime was ingenious. Just the simple concept of her never escaping her painful beginnings, and being shaped by them tragically created such a different person. Being abandoned by Ichigo and co. Was also another fatal blow. I loved how in her quiet and personal moments just how intrinsically spacy and orihime she still was. There's a glimpse of the girl she could've been. Especially the scene when she was rolling on ulquiorra's bed. That was so sweet yet sad.

This story was so unique and down to earth. It's an accomplishment that I was able to read a Bleach tale with no fighting, soul society, and monsters. The reminders of cannon sprinkled liberally throughout was amazing. Especially with hime's daydreaming, feelings of hearts, and holes.
The music really upheld the essence of the story in a way. Plus your knowledge of opera was lovely. It's a well thought out story; rich in vocab and characterization. The spins and the heartache were well worth it. I'd write more, but my finger is cramping. Lol
Excellent work! Kudos.
Olive chapter 12 . 1/30
Okay.
I am not lying when I tell you I have been up all night, reading this story with such fervor and dedication that I even surprised myself. It has been years since I've read a fanfic- let alone one with this much thought and sheer cleverness! I- well, I'm at a damn loss for words! Some lines have me reeling back from my screen in shock, choking back my sorrow, or even or slipping out of my chair with laughter. I have already experienced a rainbow of emotions, and- the best part -I am only just over halfway done! I can already imagine how delicious the remaining chapters are going to be! You have my utmost respect for writing this story as beautifully as you have- Well done you! 3
DiamondStarz8 chapter 23 . 1/25
Waaaiitt noooooo after Gin and Rangiku finally made up ;A; HE CAN'T DIE! SO I WASN'T WRONG WHEN YOU RECREATED HIS DEATH SCENE IN THE LAST CHAPTER! *cries in a corner*

*comes back from the corner*
AAAAAHHHH HE'S ALIIIIIVEEEE! *happily dances*

And yes! Thoughts about Sora leading Orihime to Ulquiorra through the anklet is confimed! XD That was in my mind for a long time.
DiamondStarz8 chapter 22 . 1/25
This freaking chapter...THIS FREAKING CHAPTER KEPT ME ON MY EDGE! GIN WAS SHOT! HE LIVED! AND HE WAS A POLICE ALL THAT TIME?! AND FOR RANGIKU?! HOW FREAKING ADORABLE! KAJSHDBCKAJSDHBFLK

Grimmjow got some cool moments. He's such a great friend. XD
A
ND YEEEESSSSSSSSSS! ULQUIORRA FINALLY ACCEPTED HIS FEELINGS FOR ORIHIME (-o-)
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »