Reviews for Muse
Oh no. No, no, no...please let her be okay.
Wonderful chapter!
I hope Gin doesn't die...awesome job with the chapter!
Oh, no...I genuinely hope Aizen is punished for what's he's done...
Wonderful job with the chapter and the story so far!
Great chapter!
Wonderful job with the chapter!
It hurts to see Orihime so hopeless...I hope she finds some light soon.
StillBlooming37 chapter 6 . 2/15
Okay now he’s starting to become really creepy
LylithB chapter 30 . 2/12
At first, the beginning left me a bit perplexed. I thought it would be too dark, too angsty. And I'm glad I decided to read it anyway, because this is one of the best Ulquihime fics ever. This is so well-written, I love how you portray all the characters, and I love this universe you created.
I laughed, I cried a bit, I laughed until I cried, this is an emotional roller-coaster, but such a good one.
Excellent writting here, you are damn talented.
iLoveMyMV chapter 30 . 1/24
Oh! Oh! One of the best fic I have read! Oh! A while i have decided I was bored and re-watch bleach, and then it came to my mind how I actually shipped orihime and Ulquiorra before and have forgotten about them so I decided to search for some fanfics about them and so glad I found yours and marathoned the whole story, the others just don’t cut it. I’m so satisfied right now. Thank you! This is love ️
luca-cchi chapter 30 . 12/4/2017
WIW finished it at last! I must say, it was fantastic though I am slightly disappointed that you didn't write UlquiHime smut but just slightly hehe. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you are always well
EinsteintheDragonSlayer chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
My goodness was it nostalgic reading this chapter. I lived in Steilacoom for years but didn’t realize how much I missed it until I read the description of the place. Love this story, and the interpretations of the characters are very creative, but I may have to respectfully disagree with the interpretation of Ichigo and friends, because while them being distant from Orihime is one thing, them being shallow and cruel seems a little too much. Great story, I love all your writing!
Maleisha chapter 30 . 9/1/2017
This fic was amazing! I loved it.
blackberri chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
i love every chapter but this one specifically is fantastic ugh
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »