Reviews for Muse
Lunahime517 chapter 30 . 1/9
Wow... I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now. I was very hesitant about reading an AU. Sometimes the writers get too into pop culture references or make the characters so out OOC it becomes distracting. I jumped into the story without reading any reviews and no expectations. You, my friend, have a gift. This wasn't fanfiction. It was art. I know that sounds sappy but it's true! It pulled on all my emotions. I felt like I was there experiencing the same hardships that they were going through. I just spent the past 14 hours plowing through this story. Didn't want it to end! Again I will say, you have a gift. Thank you!
Viv chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
I love this fic so much. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and it makes me waste(?) my time rereading it and laughing and crying and reading all the crossovers and spinoffs... Haha anyway keep on writing and I hope I'll be lucky enough to have a chance to read a book that you write someday!
Ulquiorra-Sama09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow I find that very interesting...
Jaisper chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I absolutely love this story and was reduced to tears in certain chapters. It's beautifully written and you can actually see them in your head with the pranks they pull on each other, the raw emotion that they convey. I'm blow away a second time since I have already read this story a few years back. When I played All The Same I saw how it all blended together. I don't know how you did this but WOW! This is an amazing story that I will cherish in my heart forever! Thank you )
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2015
Dear Princess Kitty1,
Allow me to introduce myself... Never mind, I'll do that at the end. That should be fun. I am aware that I'm 5 years late in this review but having read this story in less than a week, I have to say I do hope you don't forget that people such as myself still find, shall I say, old fanfictions such as this one online after being uploaded years ago. I can't say I'm picky in what I fangirl over. I can say I'm a professional fangirl and to draw such emotion from me of a fanfiction of a series that I have not even read or watched is rather impressive; congratulations. That's right, I have never seen Bleach though from my many... many anime fanatics, I have definitely heard of it. I'll admit, I'm rather glad that I haven't seen it because I don't believe that this story would mean as much to me if I did. The characters, the setting, everything was all new to me. It was indeed like reading a brand new book which I personally absolutely adore. I'm a reader. And I big one. There are books in my room that I have yet to touch and a list of countless recommendations from friends. Though, recent life events have unfortunately caused me to be rather slow through that list. Enough about me, the review.
I have never been so attached to a fanfiction before. It is hard nowadays to find worth while fanfictions but yours is unspeakably brilliant. I have read best selling books by world famous authors that have less emotion, story and description than Muse. I have laughed, cried, screamed and laughed again at what you have written and your writing is truly inspirational. There were moments where I had to stop reading in case my heart were to explode. There were times where I cursed you and blessed you for you are quite manipulative in your work. My friend, who introduced me to this fanfic, (says hi, by the way) always calls me a psychic. I can't say it's true but I'm able to predict almost every movie plot twist out there. However, the chapter with the Thanksgiving party took the best of me. The turkey out the window is one of the most cliche thing I can think of. It's so cliche that I didn't see it coming. Again, the second turkey took me by even more surprise. There are only so many unpredictable cliches out there that I can't predict and you were able to bring two of them in only a few paragraphs. My friend is starting to doubt my psychic abilities, thank you very much. Though the unpredictable plot twists in that chapter were brilliant and unexpected were, as I call it, a throw-the-laptop-out-the-window moment. I can't tell you how many moments there were in Muse. It's a good thing! Really! It can either be intense, fustrating, unspeakably amazing, cringe worthy, you name it! I can't tell you the amount of times I would be squirming in my seat grinning like the mad hatter or chewing through my comfort cushion. (Yes, I have a comfort cushion, don't judge me.) I can not tell you how much I love you for those tender moments. I don't need to say any, there are too many to list.
I do, however, have a duty as a hardcore fangirl to mention all the things that readers would hate the author for doing to them. For example, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LAST CHAPTER?! THE WOMAN'S HEART STOPS FOR ALMOST A FULL TEN MINUTES! SHE CONSUMES BOTH HEROINE AND ALCOHOL! AND SHE WAKES UP ONLY A DAY AFTER AS IF SHE WAS NAPPING ON A PLANE! I personally have never recovered from a coma but I am pretty sure you don't wake up and go, "um... hi." Having said that, DAMN AM I GLAD THAT SHE'S NOT DEAD! I ranted for a full twenty minutes on Skype saying how I just could not read anymore. After saying that she wasn't breathing, I refused to carry on in the fear that she really did die. You saved my little heart for letting her wake up. And then after she wakes up, sees Ulquiorra and then skips two years, OH MY GOD! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! If I hadn't had thrown my laptop out the window before, I would have then! But I was reading off my phone and I would quite like to keep that so... You leave it on a cliff hanger and skip two years! Although, can I just say, when she called him up on the radio. Hilarious. It was a roll on the floor laughing moment. Loved it. And, can I just say, knew it. Absolutely knew it. The moment I realised it was two years later, I imagined Orihime walking around with a bump, I KNNNNEEEEEWWWW IIIIIITTTTTT. And I know you skipped two years but the minute I finished the fanfiction, Sophie (my friend) sent me the link to Musings but I won't start reading until I post this review. I'm looking forward to it, by the way, can't wait to know what the hell happened in that two year gap.
Sophie must have known I'd love this fanfiction. I'm a monster for drama and you delivered. My name is Bianca, by the way. I don't read fanfiction often but my friend very much does and she says that this is the best fanfiction she's ever read. And trust my word when I say that means a lot. I'm only 15 but boy am I a bookworm for this kind of stuff and I know that last paragraph didn't come out as sophisticated as it started off as but I can only contain my fangirl for so long on a matter so fangirl worthy.
My first review. You should feel proud. This was amazing beyond belief. You don't even understand. I'm getting tired. I love this story. And I know that if I read as much fanfiction as I watch youtube videos, this would be the best.
The amount of times I heard my heart leap to my throat while reading this.
Dude.
...
GAHH!
Okay, gonna read Musings. This better fill in the holes in my heart!
rhapsodysiscaa chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Still crying after rereading this. I want to have this kind of relationship someday.
rhapsodysiscaa chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Went home from Singapore. Seriously, I have this tradition or ritual... Whenever I go to Singapore, I will reread Muse. Because of my trip in Singapore 3 years ago, I came to love your work. You're still the best author in .

I will never forget your work. I will be your fan, forever. I will buy your published novel someday. :")

rhapsodysiscaa xx.
Animelover chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I am a great fan of your stories and I hope you will keep writing amazing stories like this. Just one request, can you please write an ichiruki story? You are my favourite author of all time, love you!
AdieBee chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I keep coming back to read it again and again and again and again...
traumer1495 chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
First of all, I would like to show you my gratitude for making me an Ulquiorra x Orihime shipper with this fanfic. *Bows down to you* Thank you thank you thank youuuu~
And secondly, this was so beautifully written! Ahhh, I've reread the entire story a thousand times already and it always gets my feels in a twist every time! Keep doing your think, my dear. :)
fantasy-baka chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
Ahhh loved this story, the character development was incredible. It was also amazing to see how dark it was in the beginning turn to chapters with more light. I also thought orihimes OOC was really fun to read and suited her so well. Great job!
hansypansy chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
Hi – sorry for only leaving a review at the end as I know writers like one for each chapter, but I was simply too engrossed in this fic to stop reading. Seriously, I could not stop reading this. From the very beginning I was hooked by the exciting prospect of AU with an Orihime that wasn’t just a ditsy airhead working at a bakery (I like those fanfics too, don’t get me wrong, however I fancied a change). I loved how you explored her and Ulquiorra’s dark, sad, and desperate sides, which I think led to such authentic and believable characters. In addition, I found the pace of this fic refreshing as their awkward moments, initial semi-friendship, and finally companionship created a more realistic time frame than some other fics. All of your Easter eggs about the characters – like 4 being Ulquiorra’s favourite number and all of the Espada living on the floor of their respective rank – had me giggling with delight like the Bleach fangirl that I am. Furthermore, I laughed out loud and actually snorted multiple times at the quick witted banter that Ulquihime shared as well as all of his little quips at her, especially the really mean ones. You had me crying when you led me to believe that Gin had died (very clever by the way), as I’m a huge GinRan fan. Also, I couldn’t stop crying at their argument, and Orihime’s consequent departure, so much so that the tears became a hindrance to my reading. How annoying. And finally, I was bawling at your last chapter, with the happiness and conclusions of the characters you had developed, but also at the realisation that this fic was coming to and end. I found that this way a joy to read as I enjoyed the style and accuracy with which you wrote, but also your thought-out plotline and the visible effort that you put into this piece work. I understand that I’m reviewing 5 years after publication; therefore you probably won’t be reading this. However, with the small chance that you are I would just like to say thank you for such a wonderful, emotional, and well-written Ulquihime fanfiction that made me smile. Consequently, I will be reading your other works, starting with ‘Musings’ of course. Sorry for such a long-winded and lengthy review, but I simply had to get it all out. Once again, thank you!
xOx ShinjiHirako XoX chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
I was tempted to post a review for every chapter, but then I thought that would probably be seriously bitchy on my side.
This Fanfiction is absolutely incredible! I know that you've heard that hundreds and hundreds of times before but I really do mean it. I like the way that this story, though being Rated M for other matters, didn't actually have a sex scene between Ulquiorra and Orihime. In this case, it made the story so much more romantic.
Your characters were portrayed incredibly as well! I can totally see Ulquiorra being a sarcastic "Paco" -I really loved the fact that he seemed alive and did in fact show some emotion, despite him stereotypically having an emotionless scowl at ALL TIMES.
The way Orihime was in this story was just outstanding and downright hilarious! I always wondered myself what Orihime's alter ego would have looked like, and here you go write a bloody Fic about it!

On a side note, thank you for always writing such tasteful and adorable stories about UlquiHime! I ship them to the very end XD XD
isharaine chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
That... is the best kiss ever. Ever. written. You win.
BoboMidorima chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
There's always something that just gets me every time I reread this story and I finally know what it is. What in the bloody hell is Nel saying in French?!
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »