Reviews for Muse
maleisha54 chapter 30 . 9/1
This fic was amazing! I loved it.
blackberri chapter 24 . 8/27
i love every chapter but this one specifically is fantastic ugh
izica1 chapter 30 . 7/11
I loved this what an amazing story I couldn't stop reading
CES chapter 30 . 6/6
I really wish this site would embrace the kudos system. You would legit get all the kudos. Haha. Truly love this fic. I reread it every once in a while. Awesome work
Beautiful.Amalgamation chapter 30 . 2/6
I'll admit, I put off reading this fic for a while because I thought it was going to be super dark. To my surprise, it really wasn't and I'm really glad about that. I really like your Orihime and her "take no shit" attitude. I absolutely adore pianist!Ulquiorra. I love pianists. So I was totally delighted when I read that he was a pianist. I'm curious about his talent with the piano though, would you say that he has absolute pitch?

I like that you write Ulquiorra with anxiety. It's very realistic to me, especially the way that he expresses himself via his compositions.

I really like that they got a happy ending. I also really like the crossovers between "Muse" and "the Tell Yourself" universe. I do hope you'll write more Ulquihime in the future! I love your Ulquihime a lot!

Cheers,
b.a

Ps I'm a violinist and now every time I practice, I can just hear your Ulqui in my head telling me that I'm lackluster and have no talent with the instrument (which I already know) a la Natalia Moretti.
Arsala chapter 30 . 1/16
Its my fav fic for ages and I've probably read it about a thousand times . Loved it! And I beg you if you have yime please consider writing a grimmnel spin-off! Please!
PalesaRoy chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
I know you'll not see this comment, but I gotta say something: OK... I am totally hyperventilating from all this drama. Reached maximum dramatic tension between last chapter and this chapter. My stomach is turning, heart's beating like mad that it seems as if it will bust out of my ribcage any moment now and my brain is filled with thoughts of what could happen after each paragraph. I can't take it anymore... I seriously need a breather right now...
FYI, take this feeling as a good thing. It is rare that such emotions come out, especially with a book like this. No wonder people made this book as their favourite: it's fucking... intriguing, entertaining and realistic. And I like... no, fucking LOVE it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be venting my frustrations onto things.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
Goddamit I love this story to bits. I kinda wanted to see what happened after orihime woke up but that ending was amazing. You deserve a million cookies for this fic
Guest chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
WHAT THS FUCK
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK
lulu lamperrouge chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
AHHHHHHHHH
THAT WAS AMAZING THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN
oh man i knew ulquiorra was going to do something but i was not prepared
Sayuri Ginger chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story. Your characterization, humor, angst... everything is beautiful. Gin and Ran made me cry. The prank war had me in stitches. Nel should have kicked Grim in his French fries then married him ;) . I usually avoid AU, but after Tell Yourself, I had to read this one too.
If I have one piece of constructive criticism (forgive my impertinence) it would have to be for chapter 14 down by the bay. When you give the details for their arrival in Seattle, you mention them driving through downtown from the airport to get to Tacoma and further south. Sea-Tac airport is actually south of downtown Seattle, they would have seen it from the plane, but not driven through. If this was done for narrative effect i.e. Orihime's first time in a new city I can see where you were going. But for someone from that specific city used it can be rather jarring when a major detail is inaccurate. Idk maybe I'm being nit-picky, I don't mean to be.
Anyway, pardon my novel of a review. Your writing is amazing and I think you mentioned original works in the future! GO FOR IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Savage Heechul Heechul
Thickle chapter 30 . 8/27/2016
This was such a lovely read! I spent two days on it and dont regret it one bit, thank you for this story!
crazayninja chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
The whole story is soooo good. I honestly couldn't put it down until I finished reading all 30 chapters. Your writing style is fantastic, your descriptions always feel so spot on.

Chapter 4 was definitely my favorite chapter :-)
ahsoei chapter 30 . 8/3/2016
Wow, just... WOW. (y)

This is wonderfully done. You have my praise. The settings, the characters, the conflict, the twist, everything~! I love them.

This is actually my first time surfing through the archive, looking for some nice drama/romance fic of Orihime and Ulquiorra, so this is actually my first Orihime x Ulquiorra fic, and I'm deeply grateful to you for presenting this incredible piece of art.

Alright, now I'm gonna take a look at your 'Musings'.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »