Reviews for Muse
traumer1495 chapter 30 . 7/27
First of all, I would like to show you my gratitude for making me an Ulquiorra x Orihime shipper with this fanfic. *Bows down to you* Thank you thank you thank youuuu~
And secondly, this was so beautifully written! Ahhh, I've reread the entire story a thousand times already and it always gets my feels in a twist every time! Keep doing your think, my dear. :)
fantasy-baka chapter 30 . 7/26
Ahhh loved this story, the character development was incredible. It was also amazing to see how dark it was in the beginning turn to chapters with more light. I also thought orihimes OOC was really fun to read and suited her so well. Great job!
hansypansy chapter 30 . 7/13
Hi – sorry for only leaving a review at the end as I know writers like one for each chapter, but I was simply too engrossed in this fic to stop reading. Seriously, I could not stop reading this. From the very beginning I was hooked by the exciting prospect of AU with an Orihime that wasn’t just a ditsy airhead working at a bakery (I like those fanfics too, don’t get me wrong, however I fancied a change). I loved how you explored her and Ulquiorra’s dark, sad, and desperate sides, which I think led to such authentic and believable characters. In addition, I found the pace of this fic refreshing as their awkward moments, initial semi-friendship, and finally companionship created a more realistic time frame than some other fics. All of your Easter eggs about the characters – like 4 being Ulquiorra’s favourite number and all of the Espada living on the floor of their respective rank – had me giggling with delight like the Bleach fangirl that I am. Furthermore, I laughed out loud and actually snorted multiple times at the quick witted banter that Ulquihime shared as well as all of his little quips at her, especially the really mean ones. You had me crying when you led me to believe that Gin had died (very clever by the way), as I’m a huge GinRan fan. Also, I couldn’t stop crying at their argument, and Orihime’s consequent departure, so much so that the tears became a hindrance to my reading. How annoying. And finally, I was bawling at your last chapter, with the happiness and conclusions of the characters you had developed, but also at the realisation that this fic was coming to and end. I found that this way a joy to read as I enjoyed the style and accuracy with which you wrote, but also your thought-out plotline and the visible effort that you put into this piece work. I understand that I’m reviewing 5 years after publication; therefore you probably won’t be reading this. However, with the small chance that you are I would just like to say thank you for such a wonderful, emotional, and well-written Ulquihime fanfiction that made me smile. Consequently, I will be reading your other works, starting with ‘Musings’ of course. Sorry for such a long-winded and lengthy review, but I simply had to get it all out. Once again, thank you!
xOx ShinjiHirako XoX chapter 30 . 7/4
I was tempted to post a review for every chapter, but then I thought that would probably be seriously bitchy on my side.
This Fanfiction is absolutely incredible! I know that you've heard that hundreds and hundreds of times before but I really do mean it. I like the way that this story, though being Rated M for other matters, didn't actually have a sex scene between Ulquiorra and Orihime. In this case, it made the story so much more romantic.
Your characters were portrayed incredibly as well! I can totally see Ulquiorra being a sarcastic "Paco" -I really loved the fact that he seemed alive and did in fact show some emotion, despite him stereotypically having an emotionless scowl at ALL TIMES.
The way Orihime was in this story was just outstanding and downright hilarious! I always wondered myself what Orihime's alter ego would have looked like, and here you go write a bloody Fic about it!

On a side note, thank you for always writing such tasteful and adorable stories about UlquiHime! I ship them to the very end XD XD
isharaine chapter 18 . 6/25
That... is the best kiss ever. Ever. written. You win.
BoboMidorima chapter 20 . 5/13
There's always something that just gets me every time I reread this story and I finally know what it is. What in the bloody hell is Nel saying in French?!
chelley.rising chapter 30 . 4/28
Brb crying. That was such a beautiful story :')
chelley.rising chapter 28 . 4/28
I haven't read this chapter yet but I already know that shit is about to hit the fan
chelley.rising chapter 24 . 4/28
Looooool I'm cryinggg, that was great! I'm still scared cause I know the fallout is only moments away now but g-damn, Ulquiorra is hot AF!
Btw- I'm your 1500 review! Hooray!
I know that there's a happy ending but I still don't want to see them fall apart :(
chelley.rising chapter 16 . 4/28
I love them! Too bad I know the whole her being his muse thing is going to back fire terribly
chelley.rising chapter 14 . 4/28
Not remembering what happens next is both aggravating me but also making this re-read so much more exciting!
chelley.rising chapter 6 . 4/27
I read this story a long time ago and had forgotten how much I loved it, despite how tragic Orihime was
girl.az2001 chapter 30 . 4/26
me encanto amo esta historia me encanto el final estoy feliz de por orihime haya encontrado la felicidad y ame el final mas por que orihime esta embarazada
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 30 . 4/23
I have to say, although it means being a dick to your other story, I have to say that you write angst SO much better, but that isn't so say that I didn't love your other work but I'm just saying that this should be the top for the favourites list! Great work! xx
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »