Reviews for You Love Who?
lovelygurll101 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
so much for the sequel...
CottonCleopatraContinuityClash chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
This is a really good story! I personally don't go with the pairing but the way you did this made me think of both ways. You made Spike actually seem worthy for Becky and thank you for making Debbie less of a princess!
CottonCleopatraContinuityClash chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Kayomitsu chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
GREAT STORY! ok now, sentence structure. I know you have finished this story. So this is more just of a general comment. for sentences, the " symbol is the correct way to do sentences. for every sentence just indent it like you would a paragraph. For every new sentance is a new paragraph indentation. But with this also, dont put a whole entire paragraph on the back of the sentence. When the story moves along from that sentence and the action (if any comes with it) make a new paragraph. anyways, great writer growing now lets grow some more because i can see you becoming a good no great writer! also, more of a plot is also a good thing. For a story you need a conflict. Just so that things can resolve and the characters get closer. not so "bang bang"
CaRiNeSs chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Aww...I read this and thought I replied but obviously I didn't...cute chapter...update soon...can't wait to see what happens after the date!
DevonFowler chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
This was a great chapter I had suspense building the whole time. I would love to see one more chapter on wether or not one of the two express their feelings for one another. But besides that Excellent Job!
Dr. Monster chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
you did an amasing job!
Dr. Monster chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
i just want to say that i love your story! i hope you post more soon :)
yuialex chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Thank you for updating two chapters at once.

I must say that I liked those two chapters, and I can still see you growing in your writingstyle.

Keep on writing :)
yuialex chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Now, before you read the rest I must point out that I'm a pessimistic person, and I did like your story, but it's easier to write criticism than praise.

First: I would like to point out that your style got better by the chapters, and that you made fewer mistakes. This is someting good.

Second: the writingstyle is different by almost every chapter, and this destroys the flow of the story. I like the ending of chapter five the best so far.

Thirdly: the sentences in itself develpoed during you chapter, but your use of comma, and endings could get better. For instance in chapter 5 you wrote:

"He left we could not be friends he did not grow with us and watch Urbania become more modernized but somehow still feeling like home with the same people knowing everything about you and trying to meddle which was what they still tried to do from time to time when one of the ladies from town would try to set me up with a nephew or a grandson because as they said I was to lonely"

I remember duning my junior high time the teacher made me count the words in the sentence, and he told me that usually there should not be more than 21 words in a sentence without comma or that you end the sentence. (And you used around 70 words) It's hard to read so long sentences, because the reader is not given the time to take a breath.

When I for the first time got a slightly negative review I stopt writing for a while, and I hope this is not happening with you! Reasons for this is because you obviously are getting better when it comes to the writing, and you are developing your style.

Beside I want to read the rest of your fiction! There are way to few little giants fictions out there, and since I for some reasons can't make myself write little giants fiction, I love you all who do.

Hope to "read" form you soon :)

-Yui_alex
queenbrooklyn67 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Hey glad to c that u updated, i love Spike xD
queenbrooklyn67 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I love SpikexBecky awesome story.
Kayomitsu chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
I have officially decided to read this story through no matter how long it takes. i like it so far. details would be appreciated however, like take some time to describe the settings. like urbania, has it changed? has he car dealership taken off and spread across the nation? what are the main characters wearing (im not saying write a list down to the letter. just a breif once over like if you were looking at another character from anothers perspective Ex. "I gave Spike a quick glance and noted that he was wearing a green v neck sweater with kakhi pants and brown shoes. His hair, as usual, was ironic." lyrics to songs are great but you dont need to put ALL the lyrics in unless they are really needed. im just saying that because im one of those people who if there are a zillion and one lyrics will just skip to the actual story. hope this helps and happy writing!
Memi chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
good story!

please update soon !
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
lol... I hope it is Spike asking her to dance...update soon :) gotta love cliffhangers!