Reviews for White Mage
unicorntamer18 chapter 3 . 6/21
I went into this expecting tragedy, but I was pleasantly surprised (poor Angeal though T_T). This was really good, and I enjoyed having Aerith as the narrarator
blackcat686 chapter 3 . 2/12
Such an adorable story, I love how you portrayed Aerith! Glad you decided to keep Zack and Cloud around ; )
xseetarliax chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I kept passing this story and not reading it (the summary kind of freaked me out a little) but then I was like it can't be that bad considering I read some of your other stories. I'm so glad I read this. Best decision of my life so far XD
Midori Ookami chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Loved this!
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
You were supposed to kill them off again? I can't believe you, seriously. You suck :(

This was a wonderful read, but I'm sure you know that already, haha. I fell in love with the story right from the very start and boy did my enthusiasm for Aerith rekindled. She was a true heroin, no matter what thank you so much Aerith [hugs]. And Angeal *rip* and Cid too, of course! Ah! Loved everything about this, I swear. Another absolute favourite.

There's something a little anticlimatic with goodbye endings but I didn't mind it so much here, mostly because I was just so absolutely thrilled to know Zack and Cloud would both survive. On the other hand I felt a little sad for Aerith losing their companionship after so long...

You know, it would be really great if you wrote a sequel to this but in the form of letters or something, just to see how Zack and Cloud's life turned out in Gongaga (loved, loved, loved the idea of them as farmers, it's delicious!). Plus, you don't have enough Clack fics posted on and . .YOU! ... only please don't kill these wonderful creatures again :(

Okay! Enough. Thank you for this story. You're awesome and I love your work beyond words.
SeventhStrife chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I breathed out the BIGGEST sigh of relief when I finished this; Zack and Cloud survived! I can hardly believe it. And I didn't think I'd like a Cloud/Zack fic told in Aerith's POV, but you wrote it very well, and I ended up loving it.

You're a very skilled writer and your flair for story-telling is very-much appreciated. :)

-EE
CherFleur chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
This, was perfect.
Saber Amane chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
amazing! i really thought zack and cloud had died though when aerith was crying to reeve. again really good! and yay a happy ending!
Ka chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I'm glad they survived. Poor Angeal, though.
Alpha Centarus chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
this is AMAZING! i absolutly loved reading it...kinda funny how you managed to get all that information and plotline down in only three chapters! quite an acomplishment.
Captain'JTK chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Nice story though I sincerally regret Angeals death
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This was such an awesome story. A wonderful concept, and so well writen! I enjoyed it very much.
animeXIII chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Worderful in everyway. Thanks for posting.
TCOGS chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I am epically enjoying your story, but for some reason when Zack said his super strength came from his hair, my mind just screamed: "My hair gives me super strength!"

God, I am such a YGOTAS freak...

Love your story! It's so cute!
Whisky Whisk chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
This was a good read. Actually, 'good' is an understatement. I don't think I can find any words to describe how perfect and wonderful this story is. It's been so long since I've read a fic this good. I enjoyed it very much, I love it! I barely say 'I love it' when I review. I hope I gave justice to your fic with my not so good review. Anyway, I hope to read more from you. Have a happy writing! :)