Reviews for White Mage
Useful chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
I started to cry a lot because I thought they were going to die. I knew you would give them a cure or a solution to the problem, but I figured it would be like Before My Eyes and they would die before Aerith became a doctor or nurse and then she would have influence. But thank goodness they lived. I needed a good cry though. So thanks.
guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2019
sweet and heartbreaking.
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Apparently I’m years late, having just discovered your doc but I really love it so much! The development of Zack and Cloud’s relationship was really well done and the ingenious incorporation of the other characters was fantastic!

Though I really have to ask, did you mean to name Tseng Zhishengji because that is pure genius! Helicopter Tseng?!
Alex Buster chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Fantastic, fantastic work. Telling a Clack story from Aerith point of view, is genius. Loved it.
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
YESHHHHH! THIS is exactly what I need to get over the slump I was in. Stupid lovey birds and a happy ending!
guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
AWWWWWWWW LOVE THIS!
rakoun17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA! he shoved a breakfast roll in the pipe to stop the flooding! I m crying here! I just had to stop reading and comment! omg you re the best!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
I totally thought I knew where this story was going. I read the one about where Zack decides he's going to marry Cloud (and the rest is history) and thought I pinned you for the type to kill characters off repeatedly. So I thought I was prepared for this story. I was not and oh goddess, am I glad for it. Aerith's prespective was immaculate, both in her observations about Cloud and Zack, and also how she grows and learns and changes the world. This was executed beautifully, in technical writing skill, plot and ESPECIALLY characterization. Thank you, thank you for this fic.
junakabisque chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I can't remember if I have commented on this story before. But recently, my friend has been crushing on Cloud Strife. We talked about him a lot since yesterday and at one point, I mentioned that I ship Zakkura, which she doesn't mind. I recommended three of your Zakkura fics to her, including this. Particularly for this one, she asked me for the link first because I was talking about it on Twitter and she seemed interested.

I really love this story and I'm still amazed how nice you played with Aerith's character here. Now I feel nostalgic and want to re-read it XD
Mirage chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
great Story, sad that Angeal did die...
but its still a nice end and in the end it get welll and they found the cure
unicorntamer18 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I went into this expecting tragedy, but I was pleasantly surprised (poor Angeal though T_T). This was really good, and I enjoyed having Aerith as the narrarator
blackcat686 chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Such an adorable story, I love how you portrayed Aerith! Glad you decided to keep Zack and Cloud around ; )
xseetarliax chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I kept passing this story and not reading it (the summary kind of freaked me out a little) but then I was like it can't be that bad considering I read some of your other stories. I'm so glad I read this. Best decision of my life so far XD
Midori Ookami chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Loved this!
Sinful-Metaphor chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
You were supposed to kill them off again? I can't believe you, seriously. You suck :(

This was a wonderful read, but I'm sure you know that already, haha. I fell in love with the story right from the very start and boy did my enthusiasm for Aerith rekindled. She was a true heroin, no matter what thank you so much Aerith [hugs]. And Angeal *rip* and Cid too, of course! Ah! Loved everything about this, I swear. Another absolute favourite.

There's something a little anticlimatic with goodbye endings but I didn't mind it so much here, mostly because I was just so absolutely thrilled to know Zack and Cloud would both survive. On the other hand I felt a little sad for Aerith losing their companionship after so long...

You know, it would be really great if you wrote a sequel to this but in the form of letters or something, just to see how Zack and Cloud's life turned out in Gongaga (loved, loved, loved the idea of them as farmers, it's delicious!). Plus, you don't have enough Clack fics posted on and . .YOU! ... only please don't kill these wonderful creatures again :(

Okay! Enough. Thank you for this story. You're awesome and I love your work beyond words.