Reviews for White Mage
PhantomPanther chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I've just finished reading this story and I loved it! It's a nice reprieve from a lot of the dark, angsty stories (such as mine e_e) that you often see Zack and Cloud in. Good job! (Although maybe a little too fluffy in some scenes for my liking, but you can't please 'em all!)

-phantom
lazyxhime chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This was so amazing to read. I felt so touched. T-T
Momonster chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
*whispers to self* Ahh, crap. Disregard the other review! Unless you actually do like Cleon! XD *feels like an idiot now*
Momonster chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I LOVE this fic, and have already passed it to another. XD You love Clack and Cleon, I remember reading on your biopage, right? Take a look at my fic "A kiss of black and white" and tell me if you like it! It's a Cleon, with Clack Cloud/Seph background. :3
Abandonedduck chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Lol, Rufus.

I'm glad you didn't make them die, despite the intentions. :,)

And now I'm a Tseng fan.

Although I must say the Mako poisoning sort of bugged me(because people ignored it), since nobody really researched it. But Vincent explaining why it can be like that made it better.

Sephy as a best man? Poor Cloud.

Thanks for sharing this. :) It was quite enjoyable to read.
Abandonedduck chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
The snippets of their letters were a nice addition.

"Aerith would never hurt a tonberry"... xD I wouldn't either (instead I ran away because of the damn attack that would K.O. my characters).

Not to mention the uncomfortable feeling of having Blood vials in the bra cup... If it opened and spilled? The drama that would follow— wah!

The bitter-sweetness is making me tear up. Especially the part where the long term patients aren't expected to ever leave...
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh, Aerith. She's the perfect matchmaker for Zack and Cloud. Her dream of being a White Mage in the beginning to a doctor was sweet.

I love how you utilize the characters and somehow manage to keep them in character. Especially Zack and his wooing schemes.

You're making want to buy the PSP to play the FF game with the Soldier's background (but for now, I'll stay content with AC— yes the butt apron wasn't the greatest, and the OVA with Zack and Cloud escaping (Where my love for the Zack x Cloud pairing grew enormous and ridiculously huge).

The Zack and the Cloud with the tree scene, with additional prop as Mr. Hojo was too funny. Zack reminded me of Pepé le Pew and Cloud as Penelope. xD

On to the next chapter (and hoping this will not have a bittersweet ending because of the hospital theme).
Helena Vera chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved it.

I'm not going to lie; I cried when Angeal died... hard. I also started crying when Aerith and Reeve were talking about what happened to Zack and Cloud, but it slowed down a little (I say a little because once I start, it's hard for me to stop) when I found out they were just being released. Then I cried when I found out that everyone on the 4th floor was cured and had left. And then I cried at the end when it was over, 'cuz, y'know, the story was damn good.

I got a /lot/ of weird looks in my theatre class, but I certainly couldn't help it!

So, again, I love it.

Signed,

~Tora
Jade SOLDIER First Class chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I love this story! To tell you the truth, it made me cry.
Xiaa chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Wahhh I loved this story! I might have found it pretty late though, but I loved seeing all the characters from the games and how you incorporated even some of the minor characters and omg Bugenhagen Peace Prize XD So many great ff7 references made it so much fun to read.

And the way Zack and Cloud fell in love was sooo adorable omg! I love how sweet they were. I was expecting them to die in the end but I'm glad they made it out alive, it would have been touching either scenario, I'm sure! Aeris really is the best white mage ever too. I'm glad she was there for everyone XD Also when Yuffie's dad came to pick her up and she punched him that made me laugh so hard! XD

I feel bad pointing these out especially after you finish the story already, but you asked too so:

CH1 / Aerith did put in a good work for Zack (several good words in fact), / (good word?)

CH3 /Aerith giggled while Cloud explained that she was going to need a few more degrees after he associates to be a doctor. Zack didn't look convinced./ (the associates)

Only ones I found.

I can't wait to read more of your work!
Pantera Undone chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
That was wonderful! Ohh, you meanie, you scared me when she was going on about how she didn't get to say goodbye. I know you did it on purpose :P but good job anyways. It would have been a good story if they did pass on, but considerably more melancholy. I'm glad that you did it this way. It's a happy story from start to finish now, and I'm glad.
Pantera Undone chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I don't want them to die! *teary eyes* I hope Aerith can cure them. I believe in her abilities! I want the boys to have their house in Gongaga... Great job by the way. :)
Pantera Undone chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ohhhh so cute! Sorry for the review delay, I had to stop halfway and faved it so I could find it again. :D What an adorable story! I like seeing it through Aerith's eyes as the nonintrusive best friend. This is a very unique setting! And those two are such a cute coupe in any setting. I love it! I didn't notice any real grammar mistakes, you did better than a lot of the people on this site.
YokaiPup chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Aww...

I just stumbled across this story and I am SO GLAD I did. This was very sweet. I'm assuming Ang went back with Seph and Gen.

Bittersweet is better than sad. You did a good job.

-Ryder
aos chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
You are one of the best writers in this fandom, period. I'm not even exaggerating when I say this. I love your characterisations, line of action, style — heck, everything! I reread your stories many times to entertain myself whenever I need a good dash of ZackxCloud romance, just so you know! The only complaint I have with this story is that I had to suspend my disbelief a little. Considering how similar their symptoms were to those of Mako poisoning, Mako would have been the very first thing their blood was tested on, in every way possible. Just a little heads on from someone who grew up around doctors. ;) It's a minor issue, though!

Thanks again for being such a great asset to this fandom. I look forward to your future stories. :)
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »