Reviews for Beginnings
deletedforprosperity chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"After being placed in the same playpen, the clan's youngest member proceeds to whack Tamlen with her rattle, causing the toddler to burst into tears.

The elders of the Clan wonder if this is a sign of things to come."

This made me laugh so hard! Man, now I want to see a fanart of that. Thank you for posting this fic!
Megan 360 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Dear Jakia, what the HELL! I am here worried dat u may be dead only to find out u r writing dragon age fiction! Do u know how many stories u hv abandoned! U DRAG UR BUTT RIGHT NOW AND FINISH UR AVATAR FICTIONS! Oh and sorry but obviously u weren't listening to d other reviews we left love u Jakia
SilentDreamer025 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Am I guilty of wanting more Nate/Anders :D
kokv chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
YAY! I love your stories and now you grace my most beloved game with your drabbles! -GLEE- I so happy! p.s. you need to give Sten some love too. Look forward to your other stories!
Nenalata chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Haha, this was cleverly written and fun to read. I especially like the Tamlen/Mahariel one, because its length combined with the joke made me smile all the more.

All of this was adorable. Well done.
serenbach chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed these especially the Gorim and Tamlen ones- my two favourite origin romances! They were all really sweet though. :)
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aw, these were really sweet, even the really short ones. My favorites were numbers five and six although, of course, I'm biased. :)

The idea of Shianni carrying Vaughan's rape-baby is pretty horrifying. I think that's the first time I've ever seen that used.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2010