Reviews for Proxy
blondferretgirl chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Please update!
S1203 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Great story you have here... I hope you will find inspiration for continue this...
strangevisions chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
luv d story, plz update
maszika chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
I'm really interested in this story!hope you can get through your block and update soon!:D
Swino chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Well this is about 6 weeks after I said I would leave a review – I am so sorry, I have been manic with work and the travelling, but I wanted to make sure I did leave a review as I do enjoy your stories and wanted to let you know that I understand you don’t have the writing mojo at the moment, but I will be here when you get it back.

This chapter really moved me, seeing Edward just existing, recognising in himself that he wanted to get his life back, have some control over it, but not knowing how to do it. And I suppose worried that if he did move forward it was like he was moving on from Angela. He knows deep down inside that wasn’t the case, but the mind and body often see things so differently when grieving. He spent his time hiding away from people because he thought they pitied him, but what else could people do, he kind of pitied himself. He wasn’t living his life and trying to come to terms with Angela’s passing and move forward he was living in the past – a proxy for his life if I look at the title of your story.

Love the way Bella is just there for him, whilst you can see she finds his withdrawals challenging, they find a way to move past them, I loved the way she showed him comfort and affection as he reminiscences about Angela. She was able to share something with him about her life and the challenges she faced being alone at such a young age and trying to get through those times by herself. She gave him hope, he could do that too. That was the first step.

I hope he does get something out of seeing the counsellor that he finds someone he clicks with and can be honest with. It’s not something that will heal overnight and he has taken a huge step but he will never have that future he dreamt of – one of growing old with someone, grandchildren without closing that door.
lolafalana71 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I am coming in a little late but I just needed to say that you are doing a great job! Just relax with a cup of tea and let the characters speak for themselves. Beautiful but heartbreaking story you have here. I can hardly wait for Edward to learn more about Bella, even if it takes a while for Edward to open up to her. I feel there is a lot of heartbreak and angst in Bella's past and she needs Edward just as much as he needs her.? Fill in my blanks..LOL

Keep it up...you're doing wonderfully!

Lo
palomaki chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
So I'm all caught up on this quiet, warm story. I love it.

You've done a beautiful job. So heartbreakingly realistic. I'm looking forward to Edward's return to life (I hope) and getting to know your Bella some more. She's very intriguing.

Thank you.
Alby Mangroves chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Poor Edward, I'm so glad he's taking this step. He's finally actually trying to move forward instead of being stuck in mourning for Angela. I loved the things he confided in Bella when he told her about his grief, and that he's gradually realizing that there are still good things (and people) in his life.
palomaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hi there -

I read and thoroughly enjoyed Blossom and I was thinking about that story earlier tonight and was wondering if you'd written anything new. So I found this story and I'm so happy I did. It's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more. I think I have to wait until tomorrow, though :(
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Well, Edward is taking a large step by going to therapy. Hopefully it will help him learn to accept Angela's death and start to move forward with his life. Kudos to Bella for being so understanding. I'm just wondering if she will be able to accept "just friends" or whether that will take a toll on their relationship. Maybe that's all she needs right now as well.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
well, for someone struggling with writer's block (i think there's a lot of that going on lately!) you provided us with a great peek into the warring feeling within Edward-his guilt over knowing that he wants to move on, that he should move on over not letting go of what he had with Angela. i think the pace you're moving us through is lovely. there should be nothing rushed with coming to terms with someone's death-so let Edward take his time exploring his emotions. we're not going anywhere!
LeAnn388 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I'm glad you're not giving up on this story. I can only imagine how much writer's block sucks. I am anxious to see where you take this story. :)
gumibear26 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
So glad that Edward is finally going to therapy. I want him to feel better, even if he and Bella just remain friends and never become anything more. And if you believe that, I've got this bridge for sale...
flora926 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
It was great to see this update. I'm glad that Edward and Bella aren't rushing into anything too quickly, he's not ready for that yet. Hopefully the therapy will help him learn to cope and eventually he'll be ready for more. I hope you can recover from your writer's block, the story is wonderful so far.
Detochkina chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
So good to see the progress. I like the pace of your chapters, it all makes sense, everything ties in together. I'm enjoying this story very much.

xoxo,