Reviews for Proxy
jk chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
still talking about angela? jesus

you know I read a story just like this, but it was bella that was the widow...you know what Edward did? he couldn't wait for bella to get over it so he went out got drunk and fucked someone...then started dating around..

I think bella should do the same...the way Edward talks angela was his fucking soul mate...so whats the point of Edward and bella? doesn't bella deserve her own fucking soul mate? in this story...its not Edward! Edward belongs to the do no wrong...beautiful...tan...perfect skinned angela...
ya right you mean the too skinny, no boobs, mousy angela?
jk chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
hes in bed with bella pretending shes fucking angela?
omg fuck this!
bella can do way better then this piece of shit...let him die loving that fuddy duddy.
bella and jake!
jk chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
god is he still fucking talking about angela?

god I hate that bitch...yup you writer...you...have turned her into a fucking bitch! what fucking right did she have being with Edward in the first place? the nasty slut! LOL
jk chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
angela, angela, angela! jesus shes really not worth all this trouble!
the fuckin bitch is dead, get over it
jk chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
so this is great...I think all twilight fans would just love to read about Edward fucking Victoria and angela...fuckin gross by the way

reading Edward say that angela is beautiful and that bella is ..."something else" fuckin piss me off! angela is a little fuddy duddy, nothing, notta, barely a person...nothing remarkable. and to have to read Edward talk about fucking that? so fucking gross!
since your having Edward fuck his way through the twilight cast...whos next? Tanya? kate? irina? carmed? Heidi? gianna? alice? lauran?
NASTY
blondferretgirl chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Please update!
S1203 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Great story you have here... I hope you will find inspiration for continue this...
strangevisions chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
luv d story, plz update
maszika chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
I'm really interested in this story!hope you can get through your block and update soon!:D
Swino chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Well this is about 6 weeks after I said I would leave a review – I am so sorry, I have been manic with work and the travelling, but I wanted to make sure I did leave a review as I do enjoy your stories and wanted to let you know that I understand you don’t have the writing mojo at the moment, but I will be here when you get it back.

This chapter really moved me, seeing Edward just existing, recognising in himself that he wanted to get his life back, have some control over it, but not knowing how to do it. And I suppose worried that if he did move forward it was like he was moving on from Angela. He knows deep down inside that wasn’t the case, but the mind and body often see things so differently when grieving. He spent his time hiding away from people because he thought they pitied him, but what else could people do, he kind of pitied himself. He wasn’t living his life and trying to come to terms with Angela’s passing and move forward he was living in the past – a proxy for his life if I look at the title of your story.

Love the way Bella is just there for him, whilst you can see she finds his withdrawals challenging, they find a way to move past them, I loved the way she showed him comfort and affection as he reminiscences about Angela. She was able to share something with him about her life and the challenges she faced being alone at such a young age and trying to get through those times by herself. She gave him hope, he could do that too. That was the first step.

I hope he does get something out of seeing the counsellor that he finds someone he clicks with and can be honest with. It’s not something that will heal overnight and he has taken a huge step but he will never have that future he dreamt of – one of growing old with someone, grandchildren without closing that door.
lolafalana71 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I am coming in a little late but I just needed to say that you are doing a great job! Just relax with a cup of tea and let the characters speak for themselves. Beautiful but heartbreaking story you have here. I can hardly wait for Edward to learn more about Bella, even if it takes a while for Edward to open up to her. I feel there is a lot of heartbreak and angst in Bella's past and she needs Edward just as much as he needs her.? Fill in my blanks..LOL

Keep it up...you're doing wonderfully!

Lo
palomaki chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
So I'm all caught up on this quiet, warm story. I love it.

You've done a beautiful job. So heartbreakingly realistic. I'm looking forward to Edward's return to life (I hope) and getting to know your Bella some more. She's very intriguing.

Thank you.
Alby Mangroves chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Poor Edward, I'm so glad he's taking this step. He's finally actually trying to move forward instead of being stuck in mourning for Angela. I loved the things he confided in Bella when he told her about his grief, and that he's gradually realizing that there are still good things (and people) in his life.
palomaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hi there -

I read and thoroughly enjoyed Blossom and I was thinking about that story earlier tonight and was wondering if you'd written anything new. So I found this story and I'm so happy I did. It's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more. I think I have to wait until tomorrow, though :(
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Well, Edward is taking a large step by going to therapy. Hopefully it will help him learn to accept Angela's death and start to move forward with his life. Kudos to Bella for being so understanding. I'm just wondering if she will be able to accept "just friends" or whether that will take a toll on their relationship. Maybe that's all she needs right now as well.