Reviews for Dark Skies and Clouded Dreams
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 1/14
Just read this story -and I loved it! I think Edward is a spineless cheater, who tells Bella this BS story and it was one time too many. Yes the suicide may have been accidental but her voice (that you have in your head) may just have been egging her on to do it. She loves Edward and like you said with him getting married Bella would have certainly had a horrible and possibly a very lonely life!

Could you please do an out take on the reaction of Bella's death. I hate stories when something like this happens and we do not get to read the reactions of something Edward has done. I want to read the guilt he has when he knows she is alive and he is getting married and I really want to see the GUILT he has when he learns of her death! I want to see him suffer for the rest of his life about what he did to Bella. Just like one of my favorite stories "exhaust" when Bella commits suicide and willingly does it, no accidently suicide and while we get to read Edward's reactions when he found her in the car in the sealed tight garage with the ex mistress and their son outside was good. They left it there, so we did not get to read what he did with the rest of his life, did he get over what Bella did and I sure did want to see the reactions of Bella's and even Edward's families on what happen and them realizing that Edward caused this! Even a stupid man knows better than to take a mistress and if that woman has a baby and Edward wanting Bella to meet his son when they lost their own children and he thinks Bella is going to be happy for him! What the hell is he smoking or taking to think that was a good ideal!? So I want to see the hatred that the families and friends have for Edward and I esp., wanted for someone to get in Edward's and the ex's faces and shout This Is All Your Fault! And I will never let you forget the part you played in making my relative/friend want to kill herself, and all because you two were selfish! As you can see when ever I talk about exhaust it still steams me up. So please consider writing at least a chapter or two about your Edward having to deal with what he has done and realizing he did this and the guilt he has to live with! Thanks!
The least you could do is give us an EPOV.
dwelling in my dreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Can we get an EPOV on her death?
DamnPrecious0329 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I want a one shot of edward finding out!
nitareality chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ouch! Definitely felt her despair.
StAngelS chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Turn around please, so I can spank you bb!

Loved it, beautifully dark written. Filled to the brim with emotion. Loss, hurt, pain, despair and in the end a little bit of peace.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Yay! Great job! You should be proud of yourself!
stupidlamb79 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really liked this. I felt all of her pain in a very real way. Would you consider writing a follow up chapter with Edward's reaction to the news of her death?
ElyseCharles chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
BB, this is amazing.

Yes, it's all sorts of angsty and emo, but because of your ending, it doesn't continue and it's good angst and emo (to me ;). Like you said, who would want to see Bella live the rest of her life like that. Unhappy. Miserable. Knowing that the one person she loves, she can't have- that would drive her even more crazy.

No, she didn't mean to kill herself, and no, we don't like it when Bella dies, but in this scenario, it worked- very well.

Honestly, while reading this, my heart ached...it still does actually. Just thinking about the situation makes me so...sad.

Your descriptions of Bella's feelings were beautiful and perfectly written.

This is one of my favorite: "My emotional burden has overtaken me physically; my heart has been broken beyond repair and as an effect, it has broken me too. Not only does my heart hurt but so does my soul. Every part of my body aches with the pain that consumes me. I am shattered inside out, my brokenness seeping through me, exposing how damaged I truly am."

I felt it, and I think that the feelings Bella had are very relatable.

Loved it.

xoxo

Nicole AKA ElyseCharles
Bliss91 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This drew me in so quickly. I loved the dark tone and raw bitter feelings. Amazing!