Reviews for Dark Skies and Clouded Dreams
dwelling in my dreams chapter 1 . 6/25
Can we get an EPOV on her death?
DamnPrecious0329 chapter 1 . 4/11
I want a one shot of edward finding out!
nitareality chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ouch! Definitely felt her despair.
StAngelS chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Turn around please, so I can spank you bb!

Loved it, beautifully dark written. Filled to the brim with emotion. Loss, hurt, pain, despair and in the end a little bit of peace.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Yay! Great job! You should be proud of yourself!
stupidlamb79 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really liked this. I felt all of her pain in a very real way. Would you consider writing a follow up chapter with Edward's reaction to the news of her death?
ElyseCharles chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
BB, this is amazing.

Yes, it's all sorts of angsty and emo, but because of your ending, it doesn't continue and it's good angst and emo (to me ;). Like you said, who would want to see Bella live the rest of her life like that. Unhappy. Miserable. Knowing that the one person she loves, she can't have- that would drive her even more crazy.

No, she didn't mean to kill herself, and no, we don't like it when Bella dies, but in this scenario, it worked- very well.

Honestly, while reading this, my heart still does actually. Just thinking about the situation makes me so...sad.

Your descriptions of Bella's feelings were beautiful and perfectly written.

This is one of my favorite: "My emotional burden has overtaken me physically; my heart has been broken beyond repair and as an effect, it has broken me too. Not only does my heart hurt but so does my soul. Every part of my body aches with the pain that consumes me. I am shattered inside out, my brokenness seeping through me, exposing how damaged I truly am."

I felt it, and I think that the feelings Bella had are very relatable.

Loved it.

Nicole AKA ElyseCharles
Bliss91 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This drew me in so quickly. I loved the dark tone and raw bitter feelings. Amazing!