Reviews for I Love Death
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
lmc9389 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
This story is excellent I just wish there was more. Such a shame
puma1sunfire chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
WHOA! Just when will Naruto go back because the summary for the story leads me to believe something different. I am liking this story alot and I am looking forward to its development.
Acrimony102934 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Very interesting, keep it up I want more!
hello-totoro-ninja chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Love it _
gabyxx21 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I love

hope to see the

next chapter

that is me

thus finely chopped

going to happen and I hope

who continued

Good I say goodbye

Scribemaster555 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I really like your story. I was wonduring if you will finish this delightful story.
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Real good story I am enjoying it alot I hope you will continue it since I see its been a least a couple of months since you last updated. I like how the story is flowing and I like how you have Naruto and Soi Fon together because I think they would do well together... Great chapter and again I hope you will continue the story
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
This is a good story in my opinion keep up the good work
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Not to bad of a story so far
9taileddestroyer chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
You should write more of this awesome story.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
wow nice chapter hope you update soon!
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Aizakku chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
one word : Wow, that was excellent i love the momen naruto/soi fong keep the good work read you later
blackout2010 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
What an exhilirating Chapter TenchiSaWaDa! I can just feel the tension and earnestly can't wait to see how things will play out since this is the first story where some Taichos now know about the C-46 being dead before hand. I have to ask will this change Aizen's plan at all or will they proceed like normally? I ask because if Aizen is the genious like he is, Sou-Taicho will bring this up at a captain's meeting and will cause some disturbance. Anyway can't wait for the next Chapter in this exciting story (since I ship Naruto/Soifon). Good Luck!

Blackout2010 Out!