Reviews for OF DREAMS AND RINGS
blueyezlova chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
i absolutely luv ur story, even though im only on ch.9, there's this song called Immaginary by Evanescence, your story reminds me of that. So if u have it in there already in sum other chapter, my mistake. . . . .i'm getting off topic. I luv the fic and LIJ IS SO0o0o0o0o0 HOT!
Bronze Star chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
ah! this seems like a nice story! will read more latter and review when finished
Sakura Amadare chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
godo story. very well written so far. will read more tomorrow.

Ruby
Kathy B chapter 31 . 7/16/2002
Oh, please don't let it end like this! I know in a way you've already ended Frodo and Gail's story in Interlude part 2, but I'd love to see how this part plays out...right up until Frodo gets to Rivendell in October 3018. There are still so many questions...how do they find out about the spices? Is Frodo going to give her the pin that was his mother's? And who is the evil "she" who is directing all this? Inquiring minds want to know!
LilyBaggins chapter 31 . 6/3/2002
Yikes, what else is wrong with him? I wanna know, I wanna know! I think this has been my favorite of the chapters... Frodo is just getting sicker and more into hopelessness and despair. You and FBOBE do a sick Frodo so well, sigh. Poor wee thing. Please update soon!
LilyBaggins chapter 29 . 5/30/2002
Beautifully written as always. Loved chapter 28 when you showed us Frodo still ill in bed. Ah, so the bracelet is evil in some way? Hmmm...
LisaAmica chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Holy Macaroni! I promise I will one day finish this one day it looks so good! Great details and discriptions! OMGosh! It looks like you spent a lot of time on it! Super writing! Everyone should take notice of this incredibly written story!
Kayla Young chapter 22 . 4/5/2002
i think you are a very good writer

i loved your story
Minx chapter 21 . 4/4/2002
Aw, our poor little Frodo is going to have a broken heart. Aw well . . . more angst for us. I'm really enjoying this story, and you're so quick on the updates-it's great!
Reiya chapter 19 . 4/3/2002
Ahhh! Not a cliffhanger! When will they meet? Please continue! This is awesome!
Reiya chapter 13 . 3/30/2002
AHHHH! Frodod don't eat it! It might be poison!
Reiya Inc chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
AAHHH! Cliffhangers! NOOOOO! Please next chapter!
SgtBentonto lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
You're not planning to stop there are you! I've got to hear maore this is far to interesting

to me! and don't wory I know what you're talking about quantum physics so don't be worried

on my account. I admit I passed this one over a cupple of times wich I shouldn't have done

it's one of the most spectacular peices of AU fan-fic I've ever read! So PLEASE

DO NOT STOP THERE! (Whaaa fuss and cry like a babby who wants milk :( Whaa)
Minx chapter 11 . 3/26/2002
Very creative story! I have to say I'm enjoying it more with each chapter!
Reiya Inc chapter 10 . 3/20/2002
hehe... my precious. yes, my precious, we like story...sorry, I felt like doing this review in gollum-talk.