Reviews for My love For You
seza3175 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Interesting start
Carliisubbercute chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
ooo this is sooo goood :D can't wait for an update
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
I stumbled across your story this afternoon and just finished catching up with what you've written thus far. I've really enjoyed it too and am looking forward to the next installment.
seza3175 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
LOVED the chapter, and LOVE this story! please update soon!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
post again soon. i need to see what bella's reaction is gonna be to "that's not normal". hell we all knew bella wasn't normal to start with but hell dose she have to hear it too. please post the next chapter.
acw1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
good chapter
AbbeNormal chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Not just good, very good. I don't remember this story, so I must have been signed up for one of your other ones. So, I read it before the new chapter. LOVE IT! I always have this soft spot, no not in my head, but this soft spot for Jasper and Bella. I didn't like the whole Edward thing in those books. I feel she, the writer of twilight, taught these young girls that it's ok for a man to rule your whole life for your own good. I just hope they are smart enough these days to realize that's not normal any more. Anyways, it is a great story. I will be here for each and every chapter.

Enjoy your Sunday,

Mary
carter1018 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
omg i want to now wat happened
SpencerReidFanatic chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Plzzzzzz plzzzzz update! I just finished reading ur story and it is AMAZING! :)
angelsfly36 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow good job I've read the whole thing even though I'm updatinghere but pls update soon
seza3175 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
This sounds like an interesting story and I can’t wait to see where you take it! :)

Please keep going I love this story line!
dolhpin33 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Love it so far. Can't wait to read more and see what happens next.
mutlu134 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
You should post the link on ur Profile.
mutlu134 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
HELLLOOO PERSON!

:) Lol.

Yesss, updatee! Finally.

I've read a lot of stories about Alice and Edward Cheating, but this is the only one that has them changing Bella in the first chapters.

Now that's she's a kick ass vampire, she can go and rip Edward's head off. XD Yay!

More Jasper/Bella! :DDDDDDDDDD
Windex chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
it's a good plot, reminds me of PRETEND by BSB but has its own twist :)

but u really really need a BETA.

it will help ur story a great deal :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »