Reviews for Held
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 2/4
I really enjoyed reading this, it was an amazing story!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow. You captured the tension and suspense of the scene but what I love most about it? It's that you really put forth Auggie's and Joan's emotional conflict front and center. That's outstanding.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
As always, excellent characterization and writing. (I know, I'm a broken record here. :-) )
northerlywind chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I have to say this and i have to say this vehemently.

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORIES.

I wish i could explain it better but it's very annoying typing on an iPod.

BUT REALLY. KEEP WRITING! You are my favorite CA Fanfic writer.
wow chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Jfksjgosjfns I just love your stories so much! Keep it up.
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really liked how you wrote Joan with her anger, insecurity, and kind understanding. I also liked the repetition of how young the men in Auggie's old unit were. I really loved the description of Auggie shaking at the end as well.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was so amazing, I found that scene between joan and auggie to be one of the best of the series so far and i loved this expansion of it
Okia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Love seeing this between them two

Great job and God bless
Questioning.Silence chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great story. I loved your interpretation of how they were feeling, particularly at the end.
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very touching! Do you think Joan's husband is cheating?

~~%~~(
ArjetLuna chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh, wow. Another great moment. I love these insights you seem to have. Makes me want to crawl inside your head just to see the world how you see it. But... then... I'd be inside your head and that would just be icky. :D
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was awesome! You know... I'm growing to love Joan more and more with each episode. There's so much more there than you see in the pilot. I do really hope that Arthur turns out to be a good man and a good husband. I'm a little worried over his character with the whole telling Jai to get close to Annie thing, but that's just how he works. I'm keeping my fingers cross for Joan and his relationship.

Lovely piece!

TS
Elsie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, that was lovely. It really adds to the episode. Very nicely done.
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is a really nice, in-depth look at the very poignant scene from the show. The internal thoughts and struggles we didn't get a real good look at because of all the other things on screen we had to pay attention to (and because thoughts aren't really visual...). Nicely done.
rebyl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was COMPLETELY awesome! I loved it. I'm really liking the interaction between Auggie and Joan on the show, and you really brought that to life. Great job!