Reviews for Kick the Habit

I loved it! Please continue molesting them! XD
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Interesting and very good
Kat-D11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really wish you would continue this kinda fiction but involving Emily and JJ as a couple rather than just friends- Emily self-harming or on drugs or getting sick or eating disorder or something like that - something self-destructive/destructive (no sad ending though hahaha), a story that needs JJ (and the team) to help save her! Sounds awful but I love those fictions! and your so good at them! Also I loved your Minimal Loss fiction cause we FINALLY (its so rare) got to see Emily pregnant with JJ- if you ever want to write about that again in some form too I would 110% def read! :) Maybe combine them both? I would love you forever! Just sayin' :D :D
He'sSoLifelike chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aw, poor Emily! :( This was really well written, you should seriously consider writing a full story about this kind of thing... Emily, self harm... Just a thought. Good oneshot anywho :)
jaggedcharm chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great start to what I will be a good fic. Continue please!
tazlvr2001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
well written. needs a sequel!
AgentNote chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great story! So emotional and deep; I love how you show Emily breaking down, something you don't often see, and that JJ was there to comfort her. :)
Criminal4Minds chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoyed, very well written. I would love it if you continued please and when you do please please please do not make this a femlash. Your story but it would be good to see a friendship between the 2.
Natalia chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I think u should continue with this story i want to no what happens next :)