Reviews for Making the Right Decision
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love that your Jake and Bella behave like real teenagers. Sure, the supernatural stuff is still there but at times they're awkward and funny and unsure of themselves and each other. Charming and exciting. Well done.
hieisdragonfly69 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
hy girl it's Alicia. i hope you make a story out of this one shot one day. i loved it.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I do wish you could continue this story. The whole scene with them deflowering each other, you definitely kept it real.
mrs obsolete account chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I love all your stories. This one was a pleasant surprise. Isn't it fun to write J and B as teenagers? I need to do that more often.
It's a Jacob Thing chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
nice one-shot...it could very easily turn into a mulit-chapter story with the ending you gave it...
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Again, you've captured their personalities and such so well. I'll look forward to any of your updates in the future. If you haven't seen my fics, perhaps you would enjoy them - all wolfy love ; ))
escapistclam chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Awww! It really struck a chord in me as it's so similar to my (real) first-time story - sometimes feelings surface full force only afterwards... You've done great with keeping it funny, light and realistic (no cheesiness deserves my best reviews) ;)) xoxo
Zapphe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That's cute little story. There's humour and fun. I like the way how you wrote Jacob. I wish there's more loving though after Billy come home ;) Well done.
ifeelsilly chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
mehh..this one still isn't as good as your most recent one...but you still write very well.
LCB chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Great job!
imprinted2aT chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was very sexy, sweet, and well written. Good job.
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Since I enjoyed your latest one-shot so much, I looked to see what else you had written. Couldn't believe that you only had one review for this one, so wanted to add that I found this story joyful and fun. Thank you once again for sharing these with us.
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Mmm.. I liked this one too! :) Bella should definitely have taken such things in consideration before being so hasty in her decisions.

Great one-shot, again!