Reviews for Comfort
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
#chuckled

I really Love yours Kirkland Brothers!

Ouch, America called Fatass by Seamus! nice! lol

I. Love. This.

The UK brothers need more love! D:
Jaybirdy123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love Seamus in this, as I do all the Kirkland brothers. xD

I love how you write them as a real family, not just characters who pop up once just cause they can and have no real purpose.

Accents and alcoholism are just an awesome bonus. x3 My favorite part by far:

"You're already drunk, aren't you," Arthur sighed quietly.

"I'm tipsy," Seamus replied with a grin as he slung one arm around the younger nation's shoulders. "There's a big difference between drunk me and tipsy me. Drunk me wouldn't have insulted McFatass here, but rather punched him in the face. With a truck."

It was genius. x3

Also, after reading almost all of your fics, I was wondering, woould you mind if I drew a picture or the Kirklands based on one of your fics? I've been needing some inspiration lately and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

Just drop me some kind of message if you dont mind, and if you'd like, leave a suggestion even!

I love getting requests. :3
celestehalcyon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Am not exactly half as awesome as that bird-on-the-head nation, but am reviewing anyways!

I always love a story about the Kirkland brothers, especially where they're a real family and not just a part of the story background. And Scotland being nice? England really must have needed that brotherly talk! (I was mentally hearing their accents while reading the fic so it was double the squee)

And Ireland's words to America are truly gold *3*

A wonderful story that tugs at the heartstrings, more power to your writing!
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was a great story. I loved the portrayal of Arthur's brothers.

By the way, on a side note, I stumbled onto your profile page while looking for good fics to read (like this one). So, you're from Sweden huh? I've just moved there from Åland to study at university up north in Västerbotten. Also, on another random and rather pointless note, I also love salmon (I like it fried).

Anyways, nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Chelra chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was really good. I really liked your Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Chelra chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was really good. I really liked your Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
cax chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Haha am not awesome at all but will leave one. The Kirklands are just too endearing! xD I often thought that if we had Iggy's siblings officially designed then perhaps no one would've ever called him 'lonely' or 'solitary' because hey, who can be more boisterous than the UK bros? They won't even try to share a small island (also a team of large eyebrows must be pretty fun xD) So yep, always glad to see people writing them as true family, not just an example of failed siblings being shown via somebody's historical flashback.

/"The point is," said Seamus loudly, cutting off his little brother, "that we are going to have fun without electronic entertainment, the good old-fashioned Kirkland way, with so much to drink that you, the great Fatass of North America, would puke your guts out just by looking at the bottles."/

LOL, NICE ONE, BRO!
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I freaking love Ireland. XD Particularly the way you portray him.
artemis89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aawww man, I LOVE the Kirkland family. Best Hetalia family in my opinion. They're just great! A little f***ed up, but great anyway.

I like this hot. Expecially the end. America was really close to get a double hit from Arthur and his brother XD

Great work my friend!

PS: In my deviated mind it would be great to see the other nation go and pick up four drunk Kirkland because they're doing too chaos! OMG, it'd be hilariuos. Bu it wouldn't be K rated, with all the blood...*smirk*
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Are you asking ME if I am awesome! What kind of crappy question is this? xD

Obviously I am, and I'm going to prove it to you. U_U

Hummm... I'm not sure... Did I mention the fact that I'm friggin' in love with your story, hun? *thinks back to last night*

Well, maybe I did. xD

And I'm doing it again, bloody hell! .

Everyone's got the right to feel pathetical sometimes.

What not everyone has, though, anb should has, is the right to also have someone next to us ready to cheer us up... Or kick our ass hard enough to make us snap out of it. xD

Hummm... Where would you put Arthur's brother efforts? A or B? xD

Let's just say that I can't imagine nothing more OOC than a sweet-words-telling Angus. o_O

That sounds so strange... Have aliens come and started their conquering by replacing him!
Mared and the Jarcuses chapter 1 . 8/19/2010