Reviews for pink roses
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Gawd, babe, the writing is perfect in every fucking way. This is the BEST, MOST WONDERFUL SHIT ever. Thankyou beyond anything. It is absolutely fucking amazing. FLAWLESS BULLSHIT. EVEN THOUGH I’M A SUCKER FOR FRED DYING, I LOVE IT SO MUCHH!

Your piece is getting, penetrating through tough thoughts right now. Your Battle of Hogwarts stories are awesome and they’re helping. Leanne passing and Katie’s reaction would’ve been me. Although, ‘tis a bitch move, yet you make death lovely, so it works. And, I adore how George marries Katie; it’s closure for them.

GOD GAVE YOU TALENT IN HERE AND IT IS UTILISED SUPERBLY. YOU ARE BEYOND ANY FUCKING ADJECTIVE IN THIS WORLD, love.

#fuckingperfect #lovelyshit #bestbullshitever
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awww...this is so sweet and short.

If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very cute, but sad story :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
OMG THIS WAS ADORABLE!

BUT OMG YOU KILLED LEANNE! I love how Katie was marrying George, even though I'm a KatieOliver shipper, and it was just how she was with hre best friend on her wedding day, as she was supposed to be.

I love how she went through their life together and then how she was just wishing that Leanne was still there...and omg Fredericka! That was just class.

But omg I love how she wanted to elope to the Bahamas...and then how George appeared! OMG IT WAS AMAZING AND I LVOE YOU FOR THIS EVEN THOUGH I SHIP KATIEOLIVER
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was so sad and beautiful, all of her memories, and the description of the grave and the wedding thing. It was a really sweet, dark little thing…
whoufflescribe chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was beautiful and sweet and made me tear up.
LeannePatriciaGroeneveld chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love reading this story, and not only because I share the name of one of the characters you used. It just makes me feel... I don't even know. It's really really really good. I wish there we more stories about Leanne, 'cause there's not many stories about her. You did good. I loved it. :)
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was so sad. i really enjoyed it though. I love how George still makes a joke out of the situation. That was very clever.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh my gosh, you support Katie/George too! I almost wrote Fred then- I get so confused with those two. But I loved the interaction you had between them, it was really cute and you could see the chemistry.

Katie and Leanne's friendship was sweet. It would be so like a five year old to get jealous over who's pretty and who isn't. That was very realistic. You also made Katie's speech flow really well, and not get boring or too over-sentimental...that's not the right word. Sometimes speeches like that don't really work, but yours did. That's the best way I can describe it really. I also loved the touch of the pink roses. That was sweet.

Blonde Pickle Mule.
Kimo-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So, so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That is so sad. It really is beautiful. I love it, I really do. I forgot about her, but this was the perfect way to make me remember. I love it,

CKC