Reviews for Highway Blues
Callout chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
HI.
talewind chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Hoooly crap, Seifer! Anger management, much! O_O; This is a pretty interesting story, pitting Roxas' gang againt Seifer's as step-siblings! I feel like recently, though, the focus has been more on the Namixas fluff than the sibling rivalry you intended. This seems to have been remedied in this newrest chapter, though I really wish it weren't so...extreme. *cringes away from kitchen knife* Good story though! I shall be following it~
Angelgirl651 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I absolutely love this :) Roxas and Namine are soooo cute and I will murder Strifer if he breaks up Cloud and Tifa X3 great job! Keep it up! Can't wait for next update!

~Angel
SharinganWeasel chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Haha.I was one of those 'random people' that said Roxas and Namine make a cute

I think your story's awesome.

Can't wait for the talent show part.:)
PhantomGirl12 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Awesome chapter! _
PhantomGirl12 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Cool chapter!
MoroPinky chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm loving this story so far. I can't wait for Namine to come. I hope you update soon!
Angelgirl651 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This is pretty good! I'm glad Tifa and Cloud are together In this one (right?) Lol it's really good can't wait for next update.

~Angel
PhantomGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Cool story! _ Please update soon! And also in the preview thing to double space just press enter. hope that helps you!
MoroPinky chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooooh! This story is interesting. Please continue.
The.Babble.Fish chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is pretty good. But, the thing that gave me pause was the date in which you posted this. Because, where I am, it's 5:45 am. How strange. I look forward to the next chapter!