Reviews for Make Our Own Music
fanastikal chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
These are all excellent. 6 is absolutely heartbreaking, and very hard for me to read, but that doesn't make it any less good. My absolute faves are 8 and 9. I love how completely outrageous Balthazar is in both of them, in two totally different ways of course, while still being in character, still being himself. Fascinating.
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
From the moment I saw the trailer for this movie I shipped this even though I had no idea who or what I was shipping and my second thought was IS THERE FIC?

and low and behold there you are again writing your epic writing for another of my ships and it gets creepier everytime considering most of these fandoms are as obscure as hell and on entirely different spectrums to one another but I just wanted to let you know if I havent recently know

you are awesome.

and I srsly take your writing as a televison/movie/whatever recommendation of sorts.
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed these scenes. Each one was complete and filled with varied emotions. Great writing!
aisarete chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oooh, I hate you. I've been raging about this movie for months, and you just broke right through! You just had to write fantasticness so that I not only can't hate it anymore, but now I'm dying to see it. AND you have slashiness! Won me over, yes it did. So yea, great fic.

Also, it's probably just that my slash goggles are permanently on way too tight but the whole thing was slashily-tinted. It's just a progression of a relationship, with the drabbles chronologically ordered 4, 7, 2, 1, 3, 9, 5, 10, 8 and 6.

(And after "Run", Dave kicks every Morganian ass he can find but ends up not killing himself because he's still got Morganians to kill, somewhere out there. And he spends the next 500 years tracking them all down, wearing Balthazar's ring around his neck, which keeps the spell he cast going. Of course, the spell only intensified what was already there, but it also intensified the pain of losing him and drives Dave half-mad for a long while. In a final battle, Dave is critically injured after killing some powerful enemy and crawls into the doorway of a nearby church to die. A young man sees him and stops to help, and Balthazar's grows warm against his chest...

I like reincarnation, ok! I'll stop now, hope that entertained you somewhat.)
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very nice! Loved it! I think 8 was my favorite followed by 10 and then 9. Hehe!
riinala19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved it! Dave and Balthazar are So cute together 3
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Dude - put up a warning next time. I started reading this, thrilled with the father/son potential, and then it turned out Balthazar was all into Dave four numbers down the line... O_o Making out and whatnot.

No slash warning? Please do so next time. Label it 'Romance' too, for pity's sake.
psychotic7796 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I LOVED IT! Awesome, awesome, awesome fics! It was enjoyable to read, very in-character, and so much fun to picture! I'd love to see more Balthazar/Dave fics from you, if you ever wrote them.
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really enjoyed all of these snippets-they were all so wonderfully contained and brilliant to read.

I do hope to see more, as well! Thanks so much for writing-this fandom needs more good writers like you!