Reviews for Nothing is what it seems
Rika.Death94 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Well I'd start it with you or someone else meeting a couple anime characters from not their favorite animes, but an anime in particular. For example, use urself and make urself see some Naruto or Bleach characters.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
maybe have you fall in love with one of popular boys and do a fic were the ups and downs are and if you and that character actually get together. Maybe the popular girls become your friends but are only your friends because of the guy you are dating or even hate you more than before. There's a lot of different things that you can do not just date a character though.
DevilsNvrCry chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Hi! Well as long you have the characters I think your well on your way on making an awesome story. Sometimes that's the hardest part. Okay so the first question is where it is that your trying to go with this story. We need a basic plot, so that when the process of writing it becomes easier and eventually the plot will thicken without you knowing. lol...
The Magic Number chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Heya!

Thanks for reviewing my story, I thought I'd return the favour.

Well, I always feel that if you have OCs in a fanfic, you have to introduce them in the story; describe them in the story s you would the original characters. Don't assume that people want to know EVERYTHING about a character. If it's important, it'll be revealed in time, when it's needed.

Anyway, regardless, when you start a story, take your time. Don't rush into it. Think things out before-hand, like how it's going to end and what'll happen in between.

Then when writing the first chapter, you need to grab the reader's attention. Don't explain everything at once, but also, don't write a chapter that tells you nothing, because then it'll become redundant.

Also, since this is a fanfic, if you have OCs, you should focus on how the OCs'll affect the chosen world's characters (The characters in Naruto and Tactics in this case).

So good luck! I'm standing by to read more!

Hope this helps,