Reviews for I'll Keep This Promise
SasuNaruGaa chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow... I'm a big NaruSasu fan and this isn't the stuff I usually read but this was amazing and really sweet.
Sasuke Uzumaki 83 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was KAWAII! Oh my gosh it was ADORABLE! I love it!

~Sasuke Uzumaki 83
Kaynahugs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
AAWW! So cute. I love "Hold my hand"!

~~~

Free hugs!
necrophile chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awwwww, this is great! everything about it is wonderful! :) i love the paragraph when sasuke imagined his father giving him away, and when naruto asked for kisaita's blessing - love it!
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
It was simply amazing!

To be the witness of such a private moment and at the same time to finally understand that it actually was a private moment between them.

Great story!

Write more soon,

-ArlecchiNin
Malty chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Don't put yourself down - this was thoughtful and illuminating! Both characters are recognisable but sufficiently matured to make the fic appropriate and believable. The dialogue is believable, particularly Sasuke's defensiveness giving way to curiosity and acceptance. It's lovely to see a fic where the rating allows for an honest depiction of an adult couple, intimate without getting too graphic.

Good job, keep writing!
cleo21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i love this story

it was so sweet and sexy all at the same time

i like the way you think and love the way you write
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this is so sweet, totaly love it!

xoxo

Akira
m3m3-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oooh.. isn't that sweet

nice fic
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nonsense it was a lovely one-shot! So sweet and fluffy, like this cake I'm eating!
seximonki chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i like it! very sweet and still sexy.
HazylShy chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nii-chan! :D Heehee. He asked for my blessing. I like this very much. Yes I do. Very much. I think it was a nice oneshot. Yay, nii-chan!
moopad chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awww that's sweeet

thanx
YaoiFreak-WuzHere chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Dis was so sweet! I luv it!
Nivell chapter 1 . 8/19/2010