Reviews for Reef Magic
QueenDivaReba chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
That was lovely, I don't really understand one or two of the stories, but I just adored them.
Bob chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
I'm really confused
Rosawyn chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I've enjoyed reading all these little Finding Nemo drabbles. :) I really like how this one shows so much of Marlin's character, how he really has been chained by fear, but how the need to protect his son gives him courage to break past all that. It's one of those universal themes that was a big part of why the movie was so good and had such broad appeal. If you ever write more of these, I'll be interested in reading them too. :)
Rosawyn chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Wow. Ok, this is pretty freaking amazing. Especially following the previous one about Dory. This is better, or at least I like it better. Such poetic imagery, beautiful and powerful, especially the teetering glass. I also love "Waiting for something long forgotten." The sense of longing here is beautiful.

It's amazing how you have found so much depth in a character most people just see as a funny, something to be laughed at.
Rosawyn chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Awe, poor Dory. :(
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Good Golly! I've read this a while back before I had an account, and I almost forgot about it! Please write more! This is good!
Yay chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
WoW! These stories are great. I love the one you did for Dory, for when she was young, And this past one you did kind of touches the heart. I hope you make many many more 'Finding Nemo' stories. Please, please, please?
Rosawyn chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
That was pretty cute, brought a smile to my face. I do think I need to go back and watch the movie again, though, since I didn't even remember there being a clownfish named Coral (though I assume that's Nemo's mother?). I like the repeated images of him panicking, swimming in circles, chasing his tail. :D I also like the 3 questions he asks himself in lines 7-9; it seems to me that nearly everyone can relate to those worries.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
This is good so far! I feel like it might explain the inner thoughts of the characters a little more. Would definitely like to see more, especially about Dory. Thanks for sharing!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This is cute! I'll give a constructive review once I read the rest ;).
Rosawyn chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
That's pretty cute. I don't know how it works in the fish world, but in reality girls often do go for the funny guy.
Rosawyn chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
lol Nemo the little brat: "I'm gonna tough the hook!" Way to give his dad a heart attack.

I think I also found a typo:

"Nemo! Listen to me. That's not sade."

probably shoudl be

"Nemo! Listen to me. That's not safe."
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I would honestly have never have considered the possiblity of Finding Nemo fanfiction even existing. lol But this was really good. It's so pretty and colourful; I love the visual imagery.
JuzSomeone chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
This sends shivers down my spine... so true...
SylvaDragon chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I liked all the emotion in this chapter. almost like reading poetry.