Reviews for Another Shot At Life
Lori94 chapter 8 . 3/11
Hi! I won't ask if you're ever going to finish this. I just want to tell you that this was a very nice way to read about Drarry. I love reading D/s and I enjoyed it very much. I also want to say that I'd be very happy if you did decide to return to this story.
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
so cute! this is the sweetest bdsm story i have ever read of them! looking forward to the next update!
grimmich chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
wow, this is really good i can't wait to read more please update soon!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Wow on to the next-generation chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Oh my keep them coming
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Oh my it is getting good thanks on to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Wow loving it thanks keep up the good work
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Loving it thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Wow it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Nice work thank you
OpenMinded-6969 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
·-· I want there to he an infinant amount on 'next' buttons...pleaae update soon, this is a great story!
SNlois chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
oh oh's not finished O.o oh my god, I thought it was...I don'T read unfinished stories for this osle reason..noooo :D ah but I loved this so much, it was great whyyyy... Well, just know that I enjoyed it very much :)
Miss.Tress chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
I know it's almost been three years, and if you're still on this site and reading these reviews, then I hope you read this, too. I want you to be okay, and I want this to help. But if you aren't, and this doesn't, I want you, a perfectly talented but nonetheless the less strange stranger to me, to find something that makes you so ungodly happy. :)

This story is just incredible. I would continue and babble on about why, but I'm not even sure you frequent these reviews anymore, and am feeling terribly sheepish right about now.

So. Uhm. Keep on keepin' on. And please, be happy. :) Wish I could help.
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Update soon!This has gotten interesting...
Ryum chapter 1 . 2/25/2013