Reviews for Bar at the End of the Universe
Suta chapter 1 . 5/30
I just read this history and is amazing really I can better for your history my life it's a lot of depressed but maybe it's no bad so thanks
xoxo chapter 1 . 4/1
i came into this knowing that it was insanely long but while reading, everything felt like a breeze to me? wha? i swear one minute amu was walking into that bar and before i knew it, she was attending ikuto's concert! this was amazingly beautiful and i love how REAL the characters felt while also reminding us of how they were in the anime/manga. 3
Burn3dAng3l101 chapter 1 . 2/24
There are literally no words to describe how much I LOVED this piece. It was absolutely wonderful. It is, by far, my favorite fanfic I've ever read. (And knowing myself that's saying something. ;) I love the attention to detail in it and the professionalism. I also love how long it is; I personally like longer fanfics because I think they're more enjoyable and this one was perfect! Not to mention I absolutely love Amu and Ikuto so this fanfic just sucked me in and kept me reading! Honestly, I think it could get any Shugo Chara buff high. :) In any case, keep up the good work!
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 1 . 1/16
I cried in happiness at the end. thank you for this beautiful poetic piece of art.
RoyaisAwesome chapter 1 . 1/12
I forced my self to finish reading this in one go. Beautiful.
AwesomeUsername5437 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015 this is sooo good. good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I really liked this and I think you did a very good job!
OneDream123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I really loved this! Even though it was a huge one-shot, I just loved the way that the story flowed from one point to the next. How their encounter brought them together and their family issues were resolved, it's seriously amazing. I wasn't at all bothered by the sex scene, only because it was written how to say tastefully and not in really disgusting terms, but in a certain discreet type of writing? You get what I mean, right? Because I can't count how many times I have stumbled upon on lemon and it was written horribly. This though was written beautifully, from beginning till the very last sentence.

I really loved it and I hope that you do make a sequel, I'd be excited to read it! c:
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Excellent story writing. Wonderful story. Loved it.
Darkdemon's Ashes chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This might be 4 years too late but thank you for writing such a beautiful story! The way you portrayed the characters was amazing. I enjoyed all 84 MS Word pages of it :3
Reihime chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I really really loved it. I wonder how long it took u to write this. This is simply amazing.
okami-onna chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
First of all, I love lenghty fics. Sometimes it could get boring but only when the story doesn't flow. But you have some serious talent. I was entertained every step of the way, honest.
Secondly, I love Ikuto. Almost 90% of the time I wanted to shake some sense into Amu. I mean Who would prefer girly-looking Tadase over drop-dead gorgeous Ikuto?. I don't like to see him suffering but I this is my favorite Amuto story, hands down.
Finally, my perverted self would have liked to see more Amuto smut but actually your fic is perfect just the way it is. I don't know why people give so much grief over silly things, and conveniently forget to read the N/A. I mean, come on!.
Don't worry dear, there are a lot of people who loves you and your wonderful masterpieces.
TheQueenOfMe chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this fic, its definitely one of my favorites. So incredibly mature. I've enjoyed reading every single word of it.
cold-mimaimo chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was actually REALLY long but the plot was good!
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was so awesome! It was detailed, i love the plot, the characters... everything! :D