Reviews for Immortal
Flightfoot chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
That was a great fic. Now it's time to read the last story!
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
So, part of Kouichi is now in Lucemon, wherever he is. I have a feeling that that will be important.
Flightfoot chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This fic is beautiful. The imagery is superb and the story is thought-provoking. More people should read this.
Flightfoot chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Let me guess: the corrupted data attached to Kouji.
Flightfoot chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I wouldn't normally think of "fear" being a good power, but then again, people can accomplish a lot when adrenaline kicks in.
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I was occasionally confused as to who was speaking, but besides that, I enjoyed this chapter.
Flightfoot chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I really like what you're doing here. It's very deep.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This looks really interesting. I'm gonna have to read the rest of it.
Asarikou-chan chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
kawaii. Hontony Kawaii da FICTION IS REALLY DESCRIPTIVE AND way you characterize light and darkness is adorable and true especially considering the twins' relation.

Despite the sadness and confusion ,life became better for bothh of them just like how their mother wished.

The end is charming and deserve something nice after all.

Full of kawaiiness (what on earth is kawaiiness hehe?)

Arigato for the very adorable fiction .I liked it very much.

Waiting for more ...

Asari-chan"
Taiora4eva chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
That was really sweet. And it's nice to see the issues with Light and Darkness being sorted. I really hate the stories about how Kari has to defeat the darkness. Especially when I see her as the weakest. If only all the stories could be like yours. This was really good. Light and Darkness are on the same level. It's the Digimon and the humans who choose how to use it. lol.
Asarikou-chan chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
Sigh of relief!

He is alive yay! and somehow even if things will not be completely normal ,it would be better than befor,hopefully.

Nice idea tomoki .Simple solution but I guess a really good one.

Arigato ...
Asarikou-chan chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Konitchewa!

cute somehow _at the beginning_return into its normal routine.

I liked the twins' was cute and comfortable .

Till now ,I couldn't believe what happened.I just hope that he isn'r dead or at least won't disapear .Btw:I feel that this earthquak isn't a normal one but somehow related to lucemon .

I hate myself when my predictions are close to the real chapters,for mine are pessimistic all the time.

Arigato for the really fast update ...
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
HI

Coool!

Junpei did a good job in dealing with him .Really, he can be very useful if he want.

regarding kouji's father, I think he will do his best to take kouichi with him or at least save him from work and the child services institution.

I like the will tell the others now .I wonder how will they react but I guess their reaction will be better than k

ouji's hehe.

Arigato and sorry for the delay in the review.

Jana.
Draconic-Master chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
really good story- can't wait to read more, very exciting v
Asarikou-chan chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Konitchewa ...

ok that is enough !

kouji you are backaa! H ow can u say things like this to him however I couldn't really blame you .I mean confusion can do more but u said u hated HIM.( I practically lost my mind!)

The scene when their mother died was so sad .really,kouichi will hate himself for not being beside his mother

However,I couldn't help but wondering what is kouichi going to do after practically losing every thing!

work or orphanage or foster house or what exactly .

I am sure that Kouji will be mad after knowing about what is waiting his brother!even though I have that bad feeling that kouichi won't tell him exactly what is he going to do .

by the way :Are u planning to kill kouichi soon ,I mean it seemes like one of them will die_no need to anser really. I like wondering.

Update soon please.