Reviews for It Only Takes a Minute
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
Wow! Loved the last chapter. So glad they got a happy ending :) lol 5 kids. That's a pretty big family. Anyway, great story. Keep writing!
leytonislove22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
love it
LuPeyluv03 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Great ending! i always love a fluffy leyton and its a pleasure being your 100th review!
S.Jamedra chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
I'm sad to see this story come to an end! I absolutely love this story! I hope you continue to write LP fanfics! :)
Olicityjapril4happyeverafter chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
great story thaks for taking the time for writing for us... These 2 are my fav couple in OTH and I enjoy reading fics on them now they are not on the show...
Cheriblossem chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Awe its a beautiful ending

i hate ending *Pouts* but

every story has to end right?

Damn they had 5 kids

they literally were Humping each other

THE brains out. *. Blushes*. Oh well

thats not The point. I really enjoyed your

story.. And im going to read it again someday

but for now keep doing whatever you do

And i'll Hope to see more stories of you in The future.

Till then

take care!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Please Write More.~!
LPlover chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
That was nice happy kids?whao
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
loved it, can't wait to read more from you
jcmcdo8 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Incredible story. Absolutely loved it.
Mela18 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
this chapter was freakin awesome i so loved it! sad to see it end so fast but you did an amazing job with it! im totally favoriting this story to read again one day!
LPlover chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I just wondering when you gonna update
LPlover chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
aww that last part was adorable.I simply like it because no one freak out.I can't wait for Brooke reaction,she doesn't know yet does she?
LPlover chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
So glad Peyton face it and not run away.
LPlover chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
OMG I love this story!it quite funny lol and kinda different from any other Peyton's pregnancy stories,i think that's make it more interesting and enjoyable.I like this line "Who knew I would happily welcome a pregnancy form a one night stand" haha i'm loving happy pregnant Peyton and how hilarious is that all the girls never knew about Nate's brother lol