Reviews for Forever The Hard Way
krjemb chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
I love this story. I've reread it a couple of times and it always delivers. Thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
aww yay! is this ending?
Steffie G chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for updating! This was another amazing, well-writen chapter (: I'm a big jarly fan, as I always thought that they had so much potential, so I'm very glad that you had time to update this story. The new jarly baby was a great development and I'm excited to see where you plan on taking this story next. I love that Carly seems to have found a friend in Susan and I hope that she can help Carly overcome her fears/issues caused by Sonny (and probably by her past too).
crimsonprincess99 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Awe this was so sweet loving this
MK chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
U dear sweet person

A Jarly wedding n a baby... So happy my heart is full now lol :-P

It was a very lovely chapter with the exception of Luke n lucky lil punks messing with Carly like that a bunch of meanies

Looking forward 2 more awesome Jarly

Update

MK
Running-Wild22 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I'm like Carly when is the other shoe gonna drop. Things are never this easy for Jarly. It that morbid?
Running-Wild22 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
See this is how to handle the enemy! Nice work Jason and Johnny. Can't wait till Helena shows, ohh it's gonna be brutal! ( rubbing hands together).
Running-Wild22 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Don't worry Luke the Mob boys are on it. I love this story!
MK chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I am happy lucky was found but I missed Carly

I wanted 2 punch Luke in the face with all his Carly bashing

Johnnys crazy n well Jason is hot LOL _

Loved ur 2 chapters n can't wait 4 more

Update

MK
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
can't wait for more!
crimsonprincess99 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Oh wow I'm so happy that lucky is safe and home loved this chapter update soon please
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
That was perfect. I like Carly and Susan they seem like the 2 of them are going to fun. Double trouble giving Jason and Johnny a run for their money figuratively and literally.
MK chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I enjoy ur chapter

Susan kind of reminds me of Gia ... I was a huge Gia fan

Nice Carly has a friend

Aww Jase is so caring n Johnny is whipped(terrible way 2 ask ur lady 2 move in)

Sonny's dead n still causing trouble smh punk

Update soon

crimsonprincess99 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
I loved this chapter and I loved the confrontation with robin and Carly I thought it was perfect can't wait to find out what happens next update soon please
Running-Wild22 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
AMEN! You tell her Carly!