Reviews for Forever The Hard Way
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
aww yay! is this ending?
Steffie G chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for updating! This was another amazing, well-writen chapter (: I'm a big jarly fan, as I always thought that they had so much potential, so I'm very glad that you had time to update this story. The new jarly baby was a great development and I'm excited to see where you plan on taking this story next. I love that Carly seems to have found a friend in Susan and I hope that she can help Carly overcome her fears/issues caused by Sonny (and probably by her past too).
crimsonprincess99 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Awe this was so sweet loving this
MK chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
U dear sweet person

A Jarly wedding n a baby... So happy my heart is full now lol :-P

It was a very lovely chapter with the exception of Luke n lucky lil punks messing with Carly like that a bunch of meanies

Looking forward 2 more awesome Jarly

Update

MK
Running-Wild22 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I'm like Carly when is the other shoe gonna drop. Things are never this easy for Jarly. It that morbid?
Running-Wild22 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
See this is how to handle the enemy! Nice work Jason and Johnny. Can't wait till Helena shows, ohh it's gonna be brutal! ( rubbing hands together).
Running-Wild22 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Don't worry Luke the Mob boys are on it. I love this story!
MK chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I am happy lucky was found but I missed Carly

I wanted 2 punch Luke in the face with all his Carly bashing

Johnnys crazy n well Jason is hot LOL _

Loved ur 2 chapters n can't wait 4 more

Update

MK
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
can't wait for more!
crimsonprincess99 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Oh wow I'm so happy that lucky is safe and home loved this chapter update soon please
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
That was perfect. I like Carly and Susan they seem like the 2 of them are going to fun. Double trouble giving Jason and Johnny a run for their money figuratively and literally.
MK chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I enjoy ur chapter

Susan kind of reminds me of Gia ... I was a huge Gia fan

Nice Carly has a friend

Aww Jase is so caring n Johnny is whipped(terrible way 2 ask ur lady 2 move in)

Sonny's dead n still causing trouble smh punk

Update soon

crimsonprincess99 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
I loved this chapter and I loved the confrontation with robin and Carly I thought it was perfect can't wait to find out what happens next update soon please
Running-Wild22 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
AMEN! You tell her Carly!
icequeen387 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Another fabulous update! I loved Carly letting Robin know the deal in no uncertain terms. Robin freely admitting that Jason wanted Carly JUST for Carly was priceless! Hopefully she takes Carly's advice and just moves on.

Looking forward to what's going on with the search for Lucky and what's gonna happen with all that. I hope to see Carly continue to heal and for her and Jase to finally get a chance to just be together and happy for awhile.

I'm loving this story a little more with each update and can't wait for more!