Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 2/1
I hate the words “cock” and “pussy”. I don’t know why they bother me but I’m guessing it was my Catholic upbringing! ;) I know there aren’t many other words to use but, I’ll try to hang in there. I’ve read other stories of yours but I missed this one. So pardon me when I wince at those words. Lol! I know your stories are passionate and I love that but I’ll still wince!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2017
Does every thought REALLY need to be beaten like a dead horse?

Edwards like, " I never knew. I can hear thoughts and I never knew, been around him for 66 years and yet I never knew, I know now the things I didn't know then, now I now, because I never knew before, and yet now I know...here, now...I know. I know these things now..."

You beat every fucking thought to death! Have you not heard of clear and concise? Seriously? I cant stand this droning rambling mess any longer! IM DONE!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Why is bella so fucking weird? She acts like she has ptsd cause jasper scared her for all of two fucking seconds...seeing him when she closes her eyes? seriously? what a fucking pussy!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2017
Why does explaining one thing take an entire chapter?

b-what?
B- don't understand?
E-you heard my thoughts bella
B- huh?
B-why? I don't get it?
B- I mean, what, huh?
E-OMG YOUR THE DUMBEST BITCH ALIVE
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
Instead of filling the pages with empty words maybe you should fill them with hmmmmm I don't know...a fucking plot maybe?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Bellas a really weak person. Her parents die and she just falls apart. I mean obviously its sad but to live your life just wrecked like that is weird. My parents are dead but I'm not broken. I miss them but it hasn't destroyed me and made me act like bella. Shes just...nothing. I don't really understand why Edward likes her.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
WOW chapter 10? Have you ever read so much talking that said fucking NOTHING in your life?

An entire chapter of people talking without saying anything...so fucking annoying!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
Okay maybe he's an invisible vampire.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
Oh man,,how on earth is she going to fuck a ghost? Very excited to see how this will play out. :P
fanfictionalcolic chapter 25 . 8/31/2017
Oh too short what happen next?
Jean Driver chapter 25 . 4/5/2017
Enjoyed this story as much as the others that I have read! You keep your chapters at the right length and your story moving along smoothly! Thank you!
jk chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
WOW a whole chapter of ...you don't know...I want to...I could hurt you..no...you don't know what I am...then tell me...I want to...then do it...you just...you just don't understand...
fuck!

why'd you drag that out to fill a whole chapter it was fucking awful! chapter 11 should be deleted!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Perfect story ending!

Thank you for writing such a heartbreaking dark story that culminated into a loving, sweet, beautiful one.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
Well, I'm glad that's all settled! The three of them are reunited and happy. But now Bella isn't sure what she wants, eternity or not.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
Jasper was one sicko puppy. Thank goodness Carlisle and Esme showed up to help Edward with him. He had manipulated and lied to everyone so it's a good thing he is no longer "alive."
3,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »