Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Jean Driver chapter 25 . 4/5
Enjoyed this story as much as the others that I have read! You keep your chapters at the right length and your story moving along smoothly! Thank you!
jk chapter 11 . 1/22
WOW a whole chapter of ...you don't know...I want to...I could hurt you..no...you don't know what I am...then tell me...I want to...then do it...you just...you just don't understand...
fuck!

why'd you drag that out to fill a whole chapter it was fucking awful! chapter 11 should be deleted!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Perfect story ending!

Thank you for writing such a heartbreaking dark story that culminated into a loving, sweet, beautiful one.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
Well, I'm glad that's all settled! The three of them are reunited and happy. But now Bella isn't sure what she wants, eternity or not.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
Jasper was one sicko puppy. Thank goodness Carlisle and Esme showed up to help Edward with him. He had manipulated and lied to everyone so it's a good thing he is no longer "alive."
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Thank goodness Edward got back to the room in time to save Bella, but she's now having a full blown panic attack. She can feel Edward surrounding her, but her mind is warring with itself. Did Edward just kill Jasper or did he escape? If Bella can just pull herself together she can tell Edward the truth, which will make him see that he really did come upon Esme. Jasper really is a sick arse.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 10/29/2016
So, Esme didn't die! Carlisle must have been able to turn her at the very last second. Then why is Jasper being such a dick?! He is the one who wouldn't be with Alice. Is he that jealous of Edward?
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
Did Carlisle send Jasper to find Edward, and if he did is he supposed to bring Edward back to him? Or is it to see if he has found someone special and one of them is going to take her from him so he will feel the same pain as Carlisle? Or is Jasper doing this on his own, then serving up Edward (and/or Bella) to Carlisle?
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
OH CRAP! Where is Edward? And why is Jasper in the room holding Bella in her sleep, and now when she awakens?! What did he do to Edward?
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
Alice and Jake? *shudder* I guess Jasper knows what was going on since he was hanging around outside the bar, and I bet he is pissed and hurt. Jake may not be long in the world after that!

The Berkshire address might be where Carlisle lives? Jasper didn't give a city so who knows.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
Oh, no...he bit Esme? He bit and sucked her blood, but she didn't die...the address, maybe an institution where she is now? Hmmm... Guess I will find out in the next chappie, maybe?
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Oooo, evil Jasper comes out to play.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
The culminating chapter, making everything else make sense. Love lost. Love found. Love declared.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
It will wring my heart if either leaves the other.

I love this story! I just rec'd it on three different fb sites!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
*raises both hands up* YES!
3,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »