Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
k1942 chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
It just makes me want punch something, thinking how more than sixty years were wasted in Edward's pain and misery. Jasper deserved everything done to him, the bastard. Lovely reunion between Carlisle and his son, though, especially after he helped save Bella. Now he has to deal with her refusal of immortality.
k1942 chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
This was a terrible, bad thing, but I think they're going to come through it okay. Now that evil, sick Jasper is dead, there will be plenty of time to heal the scars for everyone. There is a lot to catch up on for Carlisle, Esme and Edward.
k1942 chapter 22 . 4/2/2012
All that emotional mind manipulation was something Bella had no defense against. The only good thing to come out of this is the knowledge of Carlisle and Esme and the fact that they may be close. Guess Edward saw her for real after all. I think he's the one trying to hold her and soothe her. Poor Bella is just on overload, too much fear and tension.
k1942 chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
What if the vision of Esme is really Esme, because Carlisle got to her before Edward drained her? Maybe he didn't kill her, only changed her? Speculation aside, is Edward going to get there in time to keep Jasper from raping Bella? I hope to hell he does!
k1942 chapter 20 . 4/2/2012
What the hell is he going to do? Edward will kill him and burn the pieces if Jasper hurts Bella in any way! This is not going to end well!
k1942 chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
That was tense, and nearly disastrous, but they made it out together. I know why Bella told Alice and Jake not to regret what happened. Hopefully they got it too. Jasper was devestated and Jake was lucky Edward kept Jasper from killing him.I didn't like the threat that it wasn't over, either.
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
That shocked my socks off, to say the least! Alice and Jake and Jasper watching! This is really getting good! Pardon me, I have to race to the next chapter!
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Good grief, that sounds like Edward bit Esme! Now that's something that would definitely anger Carlisle! No wonder Edward's afraid of telling Bella what he did and thinks he's a monster. That's a load of guilt to lug around for sixty-six years. I'm betting on Bella, though, that she will still accept him, flaws and all.
k1942 chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Bad ass Jasper! He's really pissed at Edward, for whatever reason. I think it may have to do with Alice, somehow. Maybe he's jealous, who knows? I'm more interested in Edward's history and the fact he's now sharing it with Bella.
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
What is Jasper so pissed off about? Has Edward betrayed him somehow? And, what does Carlisle have to do with any of this? The curiousity is mounting rapidly.
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Ten long years, blaming herself for not saying goodbye and telling them how much she loved them. That's a long damn time to carry a load of guilt that huge. Let me repeat myself, I'm so very glad these two wounded souls have found each other!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Lord! That was powerful stuff and I loved reading it!I'm so glad Edward insisted Bella tell him about the cemetery. That was something she needed to get out and share with him. The moment of truth was great, too, the truth he told himself,about wanting her forever and the truth he told Bella, that he loved her!
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Who wouldn't need a smoke after that? Mindblowing doesn't begin to cover that description of Bella and Edward making love to each other!They bared their souls as well as their bodies to each other, and it was beautiful to read!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Oh yay! Jasper couldn't kill Alice! That makes me happy, but Bella forcing Edward to tell her the truth is so much better! If you find your soulmate, and you recognize each other, hang on tight with both hands.
k1942 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Just as he was about to tell her the big secret, too! If Alice is missing, can Jasper be far away? Rose is afraid, as well she should be, and what's up with her and Emmett? This is a real mystery and I'm loving it.
3,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »