Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
What is Jasper so pissed off about? Has Edward betrayed him somehow? And, what does Carlisle have to do with any of this? The curiousity is mounting rapidly.
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Ten long years, blaming herself for not saying goodbye and telling them how much she loved them. That's a long damn time to carry a load of guilt that huge. Let me repeat myself, I'm so very glad these two wounded souls have found each other!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Lord! That was powerful stuff and I loved reading it!I'm so glad Edward insisted Bella tell him about the cemetery. That was something she needed to get out and share with him. The moment of truth was great, too, the truth he told himself,about wanting her forever and the truth he told Bella, that he loved her!
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Who wouldn't need a smoke after that? Mindblowing doesn't begin to cover that description of Bella and Edward making love to each other!They bared their souls as well as their bodies to each other, and it was beautiful to read!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Oh yay! Jasper couldn't kill Alice! That makes me happy, but Bella forcing Edward to tell her the truth is so much better! If you find your soulmate, and you recognize each other, hang on tight with both hands.
k1942 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Just as he was about to tell her the big secret, too! If Alice is missing, can Jasper be far away? Rose is afraid, as well she should be, and what's up with her and Emmett? This is a real mystery and I'm loving it.
k1942 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
The truth shall make you free! Can't wait for this confession, and the reaction to it! These two are so meant to be together! Made for each other, in fact.
k1942 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
That encounter scared hell out of them both! I sure hope Bella has lured Edward back to her. Who could resist those tears and that plea? If she tells Rose, it could be a problem, as her friend will think she's lost her mind. Neither of them yet know what's going on, what he is and what may happen. The goodlooking blonde guy at the bar is part of this and may be dangerous! Especially if he's what Edward is!
k1942 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
And so the obsession continues! Edward can't bring himself to leave Bella alone, and frankly I'm glad he can't! He's learning about her, bit by bit, even what Jacob is to her. The trip to the cemetery puzzled him, he just doesn't know why she can't go to the grave site. Hope we find that out one of these days. Also, who is texting Edward as he kneels by Bella's bed?
k1942 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Still angry at his barging in to Bella's bedroom, but there's just a smidge of pity for him too. He's got it bad for her and unrequited love is a bitch. Too bad she shared her dream with Rose, at least some of it. I'm guessing the conversation on the hood of her truck took place at the cemetery, where she can't go completely inside, without Jake being there. Then during her shower, I know who was watching, and who whispered Bella, as she drifted off to sleep.
k1942 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Okay. now I'm going to kill Jacob, for driving Edward from Bella's bed, for making him break his promise to stay. Nosy damn troublemaker, any way! I was really looking forward to what was bound to happen when Bella woke up and found him next to her. The appetizers were wonderful, but somehow I know the main course would have been out of this world!
k1942 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I know exactly what Edward is trying to tell her, but Bella is so convinced she's dreaming of a ghost in her bed, she doesn't want to take time to listen. Maybe she's afraid she'll wake up and find him gone. I'm kind of like Edward, in that I want to know why Bella is broken, why she thinks no one wants her. That would be a really interesting piece of information.
k1942 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Somehow I knew that Edward wasn't a ghost, so it came as no surprise that he's a vampire, fascinated with the silence of Bella's mind. That, plus her looks and the fact that he can't smell her blood. There's a new twist! He's sure drawn to her, despite all these things. Maybe because of them?
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Poor Jacob, he never seems to be able to stay away from Bella, and she just can't bring herself to really want him. Her friends thought the ouija board was just a joke, at least Rose did. I'm thinking Bella is not laughing right now.
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Edward is introducing your story in a very poetic way.
3,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »