Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Wow chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
Creepy Jasper
Wow chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
This is my first review, every chapter leaves me dying to read the next, in parts I think I've barely taken a breath. I love your story it is so intense and captivating.
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Hmmm, Edward and Bella, they did rather waffle on a bit, actually not a bit but a lot. They just took tooooooooo long to say what they needed to say and I was getting annoyed with them. But on the other hand I could see the trepidation they were both feeling and you brought that across well.
Now as for Jasper, what a nasty piece of work, you made an excellent character there.
Alice and Jacob, WTF! Noooooooooo way, yuk. Excuse me while I spew in the corner. Loved Bella's parting words to them when they said they were sorry, excellent. I even felt a tad bit sorry for Jacob because even he couldn't be so thick as to realise what she meant by that. It must have felt like the final nail in the coffin for him. Ha ha Jacob.
Whoa...Esme was changed, she didn't die! I so did NOT see that at all. You got me good and proper there, WELL DONE.
jk chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Why does she feel dirty? Why is she crying again? He didn't rape her onlytouched her tits big fucking deal...sshe's such a stupid pussy
jk chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
All this pathetic bitch does is cry!
jk chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I think I liked him better when he respected woman...why whoreward? Nasty! I was alone but never lonely...sick fuck
jk chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
Its all a bit much ya know...drama...drama...two damn chapters like this...I need to tell you...just tell me...I'm gonna tell you..OK tell me...I Should tell you...tell me...on gonna tell you...OK tell me...fuckin stupid...it didn't even feel like angst just boring cause it was over done...and the there's her greif over her parents they died years ago get the fuck over it god she's 28 grow the fuck up and deal with your shit people die...why sit around and cry and fall apart for years...shes just soooooo pathetic. She's known Edward for what 24 hours and has spent all that time crying like the pussy she is...and begging him not to leave...clingy bitch run Edward she's tooooo desperate! What's the point of making him a whore anyway? And he grew up in the 30s? I thought girls weren't huge sluts back then...
crazy62 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Such a wonderful story thank you for sharing!
muffinmom chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Just discovered and inhaled this gorgeous story, thx so much for sharing!
maphie chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Hot! That is by far a much better way for Bella to change compared to being completely torn open by a hybrid vamp baby.
Courtney1993 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Amazing. How did you come with the title?
Kksmum chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Well I really liked that. Intense! Thanks.
kalizivis chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
So different and so beautiful. Thank you!
mustlovertp chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story- thank you! xoxox
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014