Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
javamomma0921 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I got the impression from last chapter that this might be more about spirits than about vampires; I'm glad that that conclusion seems to be playing out. This is a very interesting twist on the story. The thought of Bella as living a sort of "half" life, hiding from darkness that she hasn't shared with us yet and of Edward being only a spirit that she speaks to using the Ouija board as a medium...that's fascinating! I can't wait to see where it goes and how they either help or hurt each other, because I can honestly see it going either way at this point. :) Love it still! ~Jen
stefter chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You've got my attention :)

Bring on the next chapter.
Alterite chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Sounds interesting! Questions arise after that, it makes me want to know more :) Will the story be EPOV?

A. x
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I feel a bit of Canon lovin' going on here (?). Looking forward to the big reveal.
IndecisiveMe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow. Just wow. I can't wait to read more.
Johnthe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ok, it is tomorrow where is Chapter 1?

This sounds interesting. Darkward with issues, my favourite!
chriserlyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Intriguing. Mysterious. A captivating start.

My heartbeat already races in anticipation of what is to come.
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh Cosmo...such lovely poetry! I just keep reading and re-reading... every time I see something new, something interesting, something that draws me in deeper.

Instinctively I want to say this is EPOV... he's inundated with others' thoughts, but not really hearing, not getting to know these people. But clearly they don't know him...or really see him?

Day in, day out...the same thing: "I hear them all. And see none."

BUT THEN:

"I hear nothing. And finally…finally, I see. And what I see is beautiful."-LOVE this juxtaposition...because its when he can't hear, his senses are forced to awaken! And in this awakened state he finds something new...something...SOMEONE worth getting to know.

You know what though...I wouldn't be surprised if this were BPOV.

I'm excited and extremely intrigued!

"Rated M because there will be sex and it will be hot." I TRUST YOU!

Also glad I get tos start this journey with you from the beginning! xoxoxoxoxo
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great start, very intriguged! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
horsesoldier chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
very interesting beginning!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So excited to see a new story! Really can't wait to read more!
spudine chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That is such a tease! I imagine it'll be awesome, your writing owns me! Looking foward ti the 1st proper chapter which is hopefully longer :)
EMCxo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Sylvia Plath? Uh oh.

Beautiful Cosmo. A poem. Lovely.

I'd quote you fave lines but I'd just be repeating the prologue here.

I'm intrigued...

Click alert.

xo

Em
quietruby chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
love you bb! congrats on the new endeavor! can't wait to read more as i freaking need to know the who, what and all that jazz! :)
sleeplessinminn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ok, you've got my interest peaked...I look forward to chapter one. Looks like it will be a lot different than your other stories!
3,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 .. Last Next »