Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Ouiser B chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Ooooooooh. *scratching my head* very interesting my dear! I must say the end of this one was not at all what I was expecting but I'm completly enthralled and want to hear more! And while I may have vom'd just a bit when the dog was pawing Bella, I appreciated it didn't last long.

I can't go a minute longer without saying how much I love your Rose! Really she's just effing hilarious.

Personally, I'm terrified of the supernatural so I'll be cowering in the corner with Ms. Scairdy McScared!

Really fun and mysterious update lovely!

xoxo,

Ouiser B
spudine chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This is why I only ever read completed fics! I just want to know what happens next! Damn double edged sword, i live the suspense but hate it so much the same time!
ScarletBlondepr chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I love this. I'm so intrigued. And just knowing that Edward is there has me all excited!

I can't wait to keep reading!
hannahmom16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh boy...your prologue has me thirsting for me. Love the short tense sentences building up to such a sweet sweet final thought.
drpharmgrl chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Wow! Can't wait to see where we're headed!
Jaws28 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
omg thats freaky, loved it, i actually believe in that so fo sho i am going to love it more when you update

did edward and bella know each other?

looking forward to the next chapter
elizabethan chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Wow - I am really fascinated now! Had to laugh at Rose & Alice. So I gather Bella is missing her parents?
ImHereToReview chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
uh oh! :)

Rose spelling out "boob" was funny. And even more funny was Alice sitting there scared to death.

Still a little mystery here. Can't wait for another update.
ShopGirl525 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
what does this mean? She and Edward were together and he died? This is a freaking great story...love the supernatural part...very intriguing! Can't wait for the next update :) Please just tell me now that there will be a HEA...I can't go through another semi-depression after reading Sleepers Awake...please just kill me now if there is no HEA...I can live with all the drama, mystery, angst, but there must be an HEA at the end...simple request, but it's all I'm asking for :)
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Can't wait for more...a little freaked here...
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
OMG, I love that! I am so using that ending in the blinkie!
twilighted4ever chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
ooohh...very interesting...cant wait to read more!
sakari-x chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Don't hide! It's so good already, I'm really looking forward to this!
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OOH! CG, this is gonna be a good one - I can feel it! :)

Great, yet mysterious, start! :)
MissSherrie chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Hmmm. Is Edward a ghost? That would be a new twist.

Cheers,