Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
No fair! This looks too good to have to wait for more!
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Thanks for Razie for posting the link to your story on the UOEM thread!

Queen Pearl, I'm intrigued already! I have to admit I have not ready your Retail Therapy yet but it is in my cue so I plan to do so.

This Summary got me right off the start.

""It should have scared me, but it didn't. I shouldn't have wanted it, but I did."

So is that Bella speaking?

"Dark and empty. Lonely and unfulfilled. Can two broken souls find connection in spite of their differences? E/B OOC Rated M because there will be sex and it will be hot."

Love dark, damaged and wanting...searching for fulfillment, need and desire. "Broke souls". I can't wait to find out what this E & B has in their past and how they come together.

Yeah HOT SEX! Always a good draw ;-)

The Plath poem if perfectly dark and fitting. If I were to write I have thought about using moths and butterflies. I know it has been done, but it is interesting to see that metaphor used in different ways and it so works with E & B.

"Imagine their deep hunger, deep as the dark. For the blood-heat that would rudder or reclaim. The glass mouth sucks blood-heat from my forefinger."

OOO! That is just dark and sexy!

Deep dark hunger-check-heated blood-check-blood sucking-check.

Feeling these things already.

Mind reading,isolated,lonely vampire Edward with meaningless,dark,futile,hollow and cold contact with the world.

"Until I hear finally…finally, I what I see is beautiful."

A mind blocking beautiful Bella.

I like the similarities to the canon characters and can't wait to see what you do with them!

I hope this review was love for you Pearl. I'll be looking forward to chapter one. I have never read a story right from the beginning as it is being written so I am excited!

"As always, I do not own the characters, but they sure the fuck own me."

HA!If nothing else had gotten me (as it most certainly did) Your parting A/N line certainly did.

Equally fucking owned,

Elli

Iris

elliedgasmswoon
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hmmmm, is this a mysterious Edward or just a lonesome Edward that is in hiding from those around them? I can't wait to find out. I can of have a feeling there's a dark side to this story.
MsMaroon chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooooooooohhh...

Mysterious, and tempting - those are two great words to describe a vampire, and also two great words to describe this chapter.

I don't know what you've got going on with this story right now, or where you will take it, but count me in for the long haul!

I can see this POV being Edward, but TBH I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bella. I'd love to find out which. Guess I'll have to wait. Please don't make me wait for too long!

Somehow, I see you having a few tricks up your sleeve with this fic. I love that!

I like how even though it's a "short" update that it still says everything that it needs too.

Good job Mom,

Andie

xoxoxo
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hi CG!

Am I right to assume it is Edward here? ... can't wait to read more.. you know I love your writing.. :D mwah! MoniNP
interested party chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Intriguing - can't wait for more! I like the spare prose, too.
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This sounds like someone is sad, lonely, affraid and should be feared. I want to read more since, it's intriguing!
Lisa54aa chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Now that I have read the prologue, I am anxiously waiting for the chapter...:)
my1edward chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooh, Cosmo, is this an AU? I'd be thrilled if it is. You had me at "there will be sex." but beyond that it seems like it's an EPOV and it's very intriguing. I'm looking forward to Ch. 1. Must say though, I don't get Sylvia Plath. In general. Sue me if you must.
Coriejo24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for more :)
Navarre chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
What a deeply intriguing snippet into the mind of a predator.

I look forward to this one.

Good to see you again, cosmo!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Intriguing start. Interested to see where this story goes. Please update soon.
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Chills REAL chills! Plz to be posting chapter 1 soon. Can not wait!
misskma chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You have got me interested, and I have no idea what this is going to be about but I sure want to find out.
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like it. I'm glad you are trying a vampy fic. Good luck!

Mia