Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
jat5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Anything you write I will read because I know I will not be disappointed and it will be amazing. I am so excited for this story I can't even tell you. I adore Love in My Box so I can't wait to see what you do with a supernatural theme.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, this sound like it's going to be intense! Is this a vamp fic or just really dark AH? Can't wait for more!
belladonna1472 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Um...how did you manage to own me with just a prologue? No, really, I'm asking. Because I studied a bit of Plath in college, and I could hear her voice at the beginning there, and that set the tone perfectly. Then you lead me onto such clear and evocative prose...I must be some sort of freak for feeling a few heart-clenches before you've even really started telling me anything.

OMG I'm fangirling again...
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really like this so far. I love anything you write, though. You've already made me feel depressed for Edward this chapter, until the end, where I'm assuming he sees Bella. I'm hoping she's what he found beautiful.
RandomCran chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Good Morning,Cosmo

What a lovely surprise I had waiting for me when I opened up my email this morning!

If you had posted nothing but this...

"Rated M because there will be sex and it will be hot.

As always, I do not own the characters, but they sure the fuck own me."

You would have had me.

But then you go and get all intriguing with your narrative right from the first line.

A Supernatural tale from our Queen of AH Romance? I really cannot wait for more.

Thank You for giving me something new and fascinating to look forward to.

Love,

Jenn
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
can't wait to read the first chapter good job
muzaklover chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Look forward to more.
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, don't hold back ch.1. Let us have it. The prologue has me wanting more.
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
cool sounds interesting...looking forward to it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
The Prologue was great. I can't wait to read more.
Adamanta Banks chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Dearest Cosmo,

This prologue is perfectly dark, yet I feel a sort of ethereal quality to it.

I'm so happy you are already on your second story. It will be marvelous, I'm sure.

Love,

Brooke
JennyPenny1204 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Can't wait for more :)
dreampills chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
new story! )
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooh! I'm intrigued and excited!
vampylicious chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Sounds intriguing so far.
3,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 .. Last Next »