Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh Cosmo...such lovely poetry! I just keep reading and re-reading... every time I see something new, something interesting, something that draws me in deeper.

Instinctively I want to say this is EPOV... he's inundated with others' thoughts, but not really hearing, not getting to know these people. But clearly they don't know him...or really see him?

Day in, day out...the same thing: "I hear them all. And see none."

BUT THEN:

"I hear nothing. And finally…finally, I see. And what I see is beautiful."-LOVE this juxtaposition...because its when he can't hear, his senses are forced to awaken! And in this awakened state he finds something new...something...SOMEONE worth getting to know.

You know what though...I wouldn't be surprised if this were BPOV.

I'm excited and extremely intrigued!

"Rated M because there will be sex and it will be hot." I TRUST YOU!

Also glad I get tos start this journey with you from the beginning! xoxoxoxoxo
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great start, very intriguged! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
horsesoldier chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
very interesting beginning!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
So excited to see a new story! Really can't wait to read more!
spudine chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That is such a tease! I imagine it'll be awesome, your writing owns me! Looking foward ti the 1st proper chapter which is hopefully longer :)
EMCxo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Sylvia Plath? Uh oh.

Beautiful Cosmo. A poem. Lovely.

I'd quote you fave lines but I'd just be repeating the prologue here.

I'm intrigued...

Click alert.

xo

Em
quietruby chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
love you bb! congrats on the new endeavor! can't wait to read more as i freaking need to know the who, what and all that jazz! :)
sleeplessinminn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ok, you've got my interest peaked...I look forward to chapter one. Looks like it will be a lot different than your other stories!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WoooooHOOOO! A new story! Happy dance!

I loved it. I can't WAIT to read more... More please.
kikitapr chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I cant wait 4 this one!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Is good. More please!
babydodo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow!Can't wait for chapter 1!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Looking forward to seeing more. :)

-MJ
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
No fair! This looks too good to have to wait for more!
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Thanks for Razie for posting the link to your story on the UOEM thread!

Queen Pearl, I'm intrigued already! I have to admit I have not ready your Retail Therapy yet but it is in my cue so I plan to do so.

This Summary got me right off the start.

""It should have scared me, but it didn't. I shouldn't have wanted it, but I did."

So is that Bella speaking?

"Dark and empty. Lonely and unfulfilled. Can two broken souls find connection in spite of their differences? E/B OOC Rated M because there will be sex and it will be hot."

Love dark, damaged and wanting...searching for fulfillment, need and desire. "Broke souls". I can't wait to find out what this E & B has in their past and how they come together.

Yeah HOT SEX! Always a good draw ;-)

The Plath poem if perfectly dark and fitting. If I were to write I have thought about using moths and butterflies. I know it has been done, but it is interesting to see that metaphor used in different ways and it so works with E & B.

"Imagine their deep hunger, deep as the dark. For the blood-heat that would rudder or reclaim. The glass mouth sucks blood-heat from my forefinger."

OOO! That is just dark and sexy!

Deep dark hunger-check-heated blood-check-blood sucking-check.

Feeling these things already.

Mind reading,isolated,lonely vampire Edward with meaningless,dark,futile,hollow and cold contact with the world.

"Until I hear finally…finally, I what I see is beautiful."

A mind blocking beautiful Bella.

I like the similarities to the canon characters and can't wait to see what you do with them!

I hope this review was love for you Pearl. I'll be looking forward to chapter one. I have never read a story right from the beginning as it is being written so I am excited!

"As always, I do not own the characters, but they sure the fuck own me."

HA!If nothing else had gotten me (as it most certainly did) Your parting A/N line certainly did.

Equally fucking owned,