Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
misskma chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You have got me interested, and I have no idea what this is going to be about but I sure want to find out.
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like it. I'm glad you are trying a vampy fic. Good luck!

Mia
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I don't know about anyone else, but I want the next chapter...now! :) great work!
gbasjw chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Not sure what to think but I'm definitely intrigued. I'd like read more...pls?
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oooooh! This looks GOOD! Can't wait for chapter 1!
BHBabe chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ooooh this sounds interesting and very different from your other works. Looks like we'll have a Darkward-Vampward on our hands! Love a dark, vampy Edward.

BTW, I love the choice of the Sylvia Plath poem, Ouija. I used to read her poems often in my angsty teen years. ")
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oooh, honey, a departure from Darcyward, but I'm so intrigued.
MadamThang chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Compellingly and stunningly written. And on a silly note, I *lurve* it. XO-AO
nysue chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh, intense! I don't quite know how to explain this, but it was like I could feel your words in the pit of my stomach. Yeah, that sounds weird, I don't know how to describe it. I'm not a wordsmith...lol. I had to read it over and over again. I've been reading some fun, light and fluffy fic, so this is really appealing to me right now. I'm so excited to see where this will lead.
jslynrms chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OK COSMO FROM WHAT I SEE THIS ISNT A/H BUT WHO KNOWS IT IS AN INTERESTING START THOUGH GOT ME THINKING BOUT WHATS NEXT SO COME ON POST THE CHAPTER END LETS SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS...
MMOBB chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love it! Please write more...

Anyone who can open with Plath and still have me continue to read is golden in my book!

Thanks for doing your efforts and talents.
eliza41 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Okay. You have my attention. Can't wait to see where you take it.
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I'm excited for your new story! I can't wait to read more. )
teenytinytwilighter chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
intresting

update soon
jat5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Anything you write I will read because I know I will not be disappointed and it will be amazing. I am so excited for this story I can't even tell you. I adore Love in My Box so I can't wait to see what you do with a supernatural theme.
3,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 .. Last Next »