Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Nicole2581 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Seriously, I'm loving the angst! You my dear are a phenomenal writer with a brilliant imagination! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. * cyber love * :-)
Nicole2581 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
My GEEBUS! This is one fuck hot chapter! I can feel the lust, need, want and desire pouring out of my IPAD! Apologies for the short review but I'm drooling to get to the next chapter! XO
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I'm sorry but I had to force myself to finish this chapter. Between her crying nonstop and dragging out what he wanted to tell her
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
That was hot!
Lady Beaumort chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
omg omg omg omg im freaking out and fangirling over here,...my heart is racing and at the same time im so confused!
Riam chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
So,so beautiful. It is the perfect story to turn an awful day into something bearable. Thank you.
boopgirl chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I wish there was a futertake. Great story
xBabySnapsx chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I loved it... It was different for me but I loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Loved it! Awesome story!
Annazonie chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Really love this story!
cfigueroa78 chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I really like this story but I cannot stand how much Bella cries and how extremely emotional she is. Yes, she had tragedy but she cries for everything and anything, even when there was no need to - it really became so annoying. If she cries again, I won't be able to keep reading. Happy, sad, confused, overwhelmed, etc - she just cries like a baby.
Andromeda8V chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
That was fantastic! Thank you so much!
Eve-gone-bad chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Ha I knew it, he is a perv :3
Eve-gone-bad chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
ok, he is NOT a ghost, so I assume he is a vampire, but still I don't understand how he can communicate through the ouija board mentally, mmm must be a telepathic relation with Bella.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
he is a ghost? a demon? haaa Im scared and anxious :S
3,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »