Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Wtf?
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Humm. More mystery. Is Jasper gay?
Serenity Glass chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
I am speechless. In a good way.
RogueAlly chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
I love parts of this story. I love the original take on canon "history", I love that they're older, and I love that Esme lived.

But.

I despise the Jasper in this story. It's not even because he was supposed to be despicable. To me he just seemed so over the top. And I found the Jasper/Alice, Jasper/Edward, Alice/Jacob stuff kind of confusing. I kind of understand the latter. Alice and Jacob were both feeling rejected. But WTF is up with the Jasper/Alice crap? It made no sense.
Faerywren chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
I remember starting this story awhile back but then abandoning it. Bella 's melodrama and Edward's "Do you love me? You do? Really? So you really love me?" became tiresome. And why does Jasper care if Alice screwed Jacob if he had the hots for Edward?
Kopec82 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
It Was good
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Wow, I think I love this story So far!
Bakergrama chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
OMG! I can't stop shaking..on the edge of my seat...excellent writing..drawing the reader in...omg
Vampfan1 chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
Wow! Really great story. Enjoyable read. I especially liked the super out of character characters. I mean when you first described the blond at the bar, I thought for sure James but you made it Jasper. I must admit I had a feeling about the Esme not really dying part but the fact she was Edwards slip was a never before read twist. And really, here is a doozy, Alice fucking Jake in the bar bathroom! Holy crow, and then hearing thru Edwards mind that it was more than just sex?! Wow! That I admit was a hilarious surprise from left field. As was the fact that Alice and Jasper weren't together in this story . I also admit that I kind of wondered the first time Jasper wasn't polite to Bella, if he had some feelings for Edward. I mean by then I figured, you had so many other unconventional things going on with the story, that that would totally be something you would write.
Anyway, I can't wait to see what else you have to read on your page. You just earned another fan!
Vampfan1 chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Is Edward Esme's maker?
Wow chapter 25 . 1/5/2015
A little bit of waffle but over all the best fanfic I've read Loved it, thanks for writing an original and great story
Wow chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
Creepy Jasper
Wow chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
This is my first review, every chapter leaves me dying to read the next, in parts I think I've barely taken a breath. I love your story it is so intense and captivating.
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Hmmm, Edward and Bella, they did rather waffle on a bit, actually not a bit but a lot. They just took tooooooooo long to say what they needed to say and I was getting annoyed with them. But on the other hand I could see the trepidation they were both feeling and you brought that across well.
Now as for Jasper, what a nasty piece of work, you made an excellent character there.
Alice and Jacob, WTF! Noooooooooo way, yuk. Excuse me while I spew in the corner. Loved Bella's parting words to them when they said they were sorry, excellent. I even felt a tad bit sorry for Jacob because even he couldn't be so thick as to realise what she meant by that. It must have felt like the final nail in the coffin for him. Ha ha Jacob.
Whoa...Esme was changed, she didn't die! I so did NOT see that at all. You got me good and proper there, WELL DONE.
jk chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Why does she feel dirty? Why is she crying again? He didn't rape her onlytouched her tits big fucking deal...sshe's such a stupid pussy
3,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »