Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Damn stupid whiney Jacob. Why did he have to show up now?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
I sit here transfixed by your imagination and words. It's after 3:30am and I can't stop reading. I have to know more.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
My mind is going in so many directions trying to figure this out. Did she have a relationship with real life Edward before he died? No, he said he's been that way for a very long time. Who is the "they" to which she refers? Her parents? Siblings? Boyfriend or husband and child?
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
I hope this isn't too spooky or scary because I'm home alone tonight, and this shit really bothers me. I don't use a Ouija board because it really does scare the crap out of me. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Wow...dark and deep.
Ticcing Bat chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
so so good!
Lillywhite1 chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
I am rereading this. Last time I read it as a WIP.
Looking at your recs is bittersweet. Just4Ale gone, fics pulled and Nerac's bio: everything that sparkles must fade...
Sigh
jterry453 chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
This wa such an interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Wtf?
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Humm. More mystery. Is Jasper gay?
Serenity Glass chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
I am speechless. In a good way.
RogueAlly chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
I love parts of this story. I love the original take on canon "history", I love that they're older, and I love that Esme lived.

But.

I despise the Jasper in this story. It's not even because he was supposed to be despicable. To me he just seemed so over the top. And I found the Jasper/Alice, Jasper/Edward, Alice/Jacob stuff kind of confusing. I kind of understand the latter. Alice and Jacob were both feeling rejected. But WTF is up with the Jasper/Alice crap? It made no sense.
Faerywren chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
I remember starting this story awhile back but then abandoning it. Bella 's melodrama and Edward's "Do you love me? You do? Really? So you really love me?" became tiresome. And why does Jasper care if Alice screwed Jacob if he had the hots for Edward?
Kopec82 chapter 25 . 6/28/2015