Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
cfigueroa78 chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I really like this story but I cannot stand how much Bella cries and how extremely emotional she is. Yes, she had tragedy but she cries for everything and anything, even when there was no need to - it really became so annoying. If she cries again, I won't be able to keep reading. Happy, sad, confused, overwhelmed, etc - she just cries like a baby.
Andromeda8V chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
That was fantastic! Thank you so much!
Eve-gone-bad chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Ha I knew it, he is a perv :3
Eve-gone-bad chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
ok, he is NOT a ghost, so I assume he is a vampire, but still I don't understand how he can communicate through the ouija board mentally, mmm must be a telepathic relation with Bella.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
he is a ghost? a demon? haaa Im scared and anxious :S
MsJessicaRCullen chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I have never felt so clueless and extremely interested in the same sitting . . . Nonetheless I will keep on reading
VampireLoverr chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Love the story.
Jenaflower chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Wow. Amazing. Beautifully written.
LOVES-U-All chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful...
Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Loved it! But it would be great if we could get a peek at their future together! And is just me or has Bella not eaten anything in ages? I don't think that's humanly possible.

Awesome story though, keep it up!

Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
WHAT?! WHY?! WHY WOULD SHE SAY NO?! THAT STUPID, STUPID WOMAN! '-.-

Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Awesome chapter and I'm glad that they're still together!

Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Holy. Shit. This can't happen to them now! What if she's even repulsed by Edward now? Ugh!

Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Gah! Damn you Jasper and Esme and Carlisle! Just let them freking live in peace! '-.- But a good story isn't a peaceful one! XD

Sultana-e-Sarcasm chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Shit! What's he doing here?! And why the hell isn't Edward back yet?!

3,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »