Reviews for What Speaks in Darkness
jk chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
All this pathetic bitch does is cry!
jk chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
I think I liked him better when he respected woman...why whoreward? Nasty! I was alone but never lonely...sick fuck
jk chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
Its all a bit much ya know...drama...drama...two damn chapters like this...I need to tell you...just tell me...I'm gonna tell you..OK tell me...I Should tell you...tell me...on gonna tell you...OK tell me...fuckin stupid...it didn't even feel like angst just boring cause it was over done...and the there's her greif over her parents they died years ago get the fuck over it god she's 28 grow the fuck up and deal with your shit people die...why sit around and cry and fall apart for years...shes just soooooo pathetic. She's known Edward for what 24 hours and has spent all that time crying like the pussy she is...and begging him not to leave...clingy bitch run Edward she's tooooo desperate! What's the point of making him a whore anyway? And he grew up in the 30s? I thought girls weren't huge sluts back then...
crazy62 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Such a wonderful story thank you for sharing!
muffinmom chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Just discovered and inhaled this gorgeous story, thx so much for sharing!
maphie chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Hot! That is by far a much better way for Bella to change compared to being completely torn open by a hybrid vamp baby.
Courtney1993 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Amazing. How did you come with the title?
Kksmum chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Well I really liked that. Intense! Thanks.
kalizivis chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
So different and so beautiful. Thank you!
mustlovertp chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story- thank you! xoxox
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Oh shit. Kinda scared me
Nicole2581 chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Now THAT was fucking HOT! Mmmmmmmmmmm *sighs dreamily*
Nicole2581 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Seriously, I'm loving the angst! You my dear are a phenomenal writer with a brilliant imagination! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. * cyber love * :-)
Nicole2581 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
My GEEBUS! This is one fuck hot chapter! I can feel the lust, need, want and desire pouring out of my IPAD! Apologies for the short review but I'm drooling to get to the next chapter! XO
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I'm sorry but I had to force myself to finish this chapter. Between her crying nonstop and dragging out what he wanted to tell her
3,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »