Reviews for One Way or Another
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I loved this! So hot, yet so cute at the same time. I loved Kaidan here, you did him such justice, and I'm happy with how it ended (even if I did think Shepard was being a jerk to him a little while and was pissing me off haha). Great work, it's been a lovely read!
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
It was really well written and great details to every emotion and motion.

You are a great writer:)
Silly-bums chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very well written. I really like how you handled the characterization and the akward moments in sex that are more often than people think. I guess my only complaint, and it is a very small one, is using saliva for that. Which now that I think about it is not really a complaint. Either way, thank you for writing and posting such a good story. Four for you :)
P'tite Suisse chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Waw that was AMAZING MShenko is my OTP and this Is hands down the Best smutty fan fiction of them ive ever Read and trust me ive Read A LOT!

I really love the way you write you are extremely talented thank you for sharing this perfect piece!
Pitt90 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome ... not only was it very erotic and sexy, but it's well-written, evocative, and character-driven. Good stuff!
Maeyu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was perfect for what I needed after playing Mass Effect 3. To be honest, I didn't like Kaiden much in the first game, the reason he lived and Ashley didn't was because I loathed her. Now I'm super glad I kept Kaiden. And even more glad he was an available option in the 3rd game. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yay! Kaiden's so cute :) this was awesome! Thanks for writing!
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
You just found your way on my top #5 writers list. This story was just what I was looking for! :D
Celestial Chaos chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
A I am so glad I found this fic. There is definitely not enough Kaidan/M!Shep out there. I like how you had them interacting-seemed very in character for the most part, despite the 5 AM timestamp. Haha!
MakeMeYou chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Woo~

That was a quite a lemon scene. So sour yet so fresh! XD I'm speechless, haha.

I love default Shepard (John) too *high five* I don't know why people don't include him tho.

It's a shame we can't romance Kaidan whilst playing m!shep :/ but oh well, the actual gameplay and the nice futuristic storyline is enjoyable at least. Haha xD (I'm not a big fan of shooter games)

I'm looking forward in reading more from you! I think if you write an actual multi-chaptered slash fic for them, it can actually be pretty hot :D but of course, that's going to take a while xD

Ciao!
amaretto and coke chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Smokin' hawtness. Loved it.
drakontion chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my. Glad I found this one! Very nice. I love the interplay between the two. And yeah, loving Shep/Kaidan.
okane336 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Lucky I found this fanfic cause I'm a mShep/Kaidan fan. Thx alot. I will read it again and again.
Raifa chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Omg! I want more yaoi! XD please write more!
Mari chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Despite the fact that it's been said, by Bioware, 'Commander Shepard -is straight-.' This was an interesting look at what could've been between Kaidan and the 'Male' Shepard. You pretty much hit the mark (In my opinion) with these two being in character, as much as they could in this kind of situation.

Overall you did a good job, and for sex-fic it was pretty well written!

(Also sorry I wasn't the best beta. :C)