Reviews for An Ending
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
gaah! i love rowena/salazar
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow... I had no idea how I'd feel about a story like this about them, but then, well, you wrote it. And now I have chills. I loved it.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I liked the bit about Helena being Salazar's daughter, and I liked that you put him with Rowena - am I the only one who noticed their similarities?

Very good job!
roslintower chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow...that's great. Amazing characterisation of Rowena.
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. Just wow.

I've never read much about the Founders so far but this is just how I would've imagined them! Except Rowena and Salazar as a couple, of course - never expected that.

I love her determination to pull herself together - and succeeding.

The last sentence was beautiful :)
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
EPIC!

Um... Let me start again.

Really good story, I never thought about the Founders' Era much.

Isn't it funny how they all have alliterations as their names?

I really liked your plot, especially the ending.

Brandon.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wow. The last line is very good - it can be taken at face value (she's having a kid!) or not (she's having a kid... that will lead to the thousands of people dying...)

very good. It doesn't seem really long, but it's also not a short, per se, length... just enjoyable to read.
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was WONDERFUL. I've not read much on the founders before, but this was amazingly done. You've captured the spirits of each of them in not many words, and this flows beautifully.

The idea of Salazer and Rowena being together was interesting- I've not heard that before, but I can see it happening. The last line was wonderful and overall it was an incredible peice of writing.
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow, first story I read about Rowena and Salazar and you already got me hooked up.

Great story, keep writing them!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is awesome. You absolutely nailed Rowena.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
It's amazing how so few words can say such powerful things.

Brilliant fic.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was brilliant! It was extremely well written and perfectly characterised. I could see your descriptions of what the founders would be doing so vividly - it was like a scene from a film, and a great device for showing how well they knew one another.

As for Helena Ravenclaw's parentage, that was a highly interesting twist. The perfect ending. I loved this story.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Not just an ending, then. This really points to the fact that it's the beginning of a conflict that will continue in a small way, between Helena and the Bloody Baron. Then it will pick up between the ideological descendents and continue for a thousand years.

You've done a lot with just a few words, here.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Short but very powerful. I could feel Rowena's emotions as though they were my own.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Really nice story with some lovely descriptions. I especially liked all her memories of Salazar and how Rowena knew exactly what Godric and Helga would be doing. And I loved the last line.