Reviews for Calling Dr. Derk
love it
g2fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Great story. I love it. Wendy
Jun chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
I've read this several times now and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Gforce was the first version i saw as well, and is still my favorite. I was glas to see someone hook up Ace and Aggie, I always thought they should be together. I also liked how you defined the relationship between Dirk and Aggie. I hope to see more of your work soon.
Carla chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
COL! I like it...hehehe...I like Derk "big-brother" way..so cute! hehehe Good job! I want more! ;)
DreamerChick chapter 3 . 5/22/2002
I love G-Force. Well *loved* b4 it dissapered , like all the great cartoons out there.

Good Fic, and Aggie was my fave charecter

(I love strong yet femine female cartoon charecters)
Waterlilly chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
Cute, I love it, how come you haven't written more? WRITE MORE!
Coyote-Baybe chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Hey so you like freaky and what not, me too! May I ask what brought you to the wrestling section, it doesn't seem that any of your fics are about wrestling? Anyways thanks!
Poppy chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
- cheers- Good ol' Condor. Succeed to make the boy-scout admit his love, he should get the ultimate anime matchmaker award. :-D
LoloBunny chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
Yay! I'm so glad you posted again! Don't mind the other person who reviewed- that was mean and way harsh. I like your story- I like Ace's reaction .
LoloBunny chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
I love this story! . I haven't seen this show in years and its so cool reading a fic about it and remembering all the beloved old episodes!

Ace and Aggie make the cutest couple- and I never really cared for Derk, but I'm totally in love with him now! (for his attitude towards my fav. character Aggie) I hope you continue this story!