Reviews for Surviving Eternity
Whovian2992 chapter 3 . 4/11
I really loved technical difficulties and would love to see more of its sequel if possible. You're a fantastic writer! (:
jaspersmate81 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely loved both of your stories. I sure hope you don't give up. You have an incredible writing talent. It secretly pained me to read your one author's note about how you said your mother told you you were wasting youtlr time. I don't believe that for a second. I sure hope you don't either. You are so creative and you managed to put such a unique twist on our beloved Twilight series. The fandom needs more authors like you, especially the pro-Jasper / Bella writers. The whole Maria seperation twist and the Lion and Robin characters were a very refreshing new angle. I can't wait to read more of what you can come up with. Your stories are NEVER dull, boring, or stupid. Don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise you have an amazing gift. Please don't give up. Please review soon. I'm positive that there are a lotof there readers out there waiting on pins and needles for your next update. We all would like to see Carmen and that dreaded community bicycle Tanya taken down off their high horses. Please don't keep us waitingto much longer to read the I'm sure hysterical fight that's brewing up. Thank you for your hours of work. We love you!
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
wonderful story, pls keep it coming.
BlackestPurity chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
MORE! I DEMAND MORE! :P
BlackestPurity chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I'm still here! KEEP WRITING
Cola Salvatore 1839 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I still wanna know what's going on
Update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
please continue
73066Twilight chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I do please continue
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Glad you're back. Would love to read more of this.
MIssed you chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad you're back. I've been wondering if this would be continued or if it had been abandoned. I loved Technical Difficulties and Surviving Eternity looks to be just as great!
Niere
midnight22469 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Write it! I've been waiting for you to remember this. Please don't stop
MysteryTwiLover058 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
You better not give up on this story... I DID NOT JUST SPEND THE PAST FEW DAYS RE-READING BOTH STORIES FOR YOU TO JUST GIVE UP!

The stories are amazing and well written. You made me feel for the girls and everyone, you are a fantastic writer and you shouldn't just stop because no-one reviews. At some point in time, people will read the story and want it to be finished.

Don't give up and keep writing!

Mystery
bella14340 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
What happens next?!
Xo Bella Italiana oX chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I'm still here!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I personally am still waiting.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »