Reviews for Flailings Of The Wilker Bros
usedusernames chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
I love this! Suits the characters very well: violent but loving; joking and serious, all hinged on a very precarious grip on sanity.
poxmaker chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
I'm thinking you watched Reese Vs. Stevie. XP And it would totally make sense for Reese to still be angsting. Cos that's another one of those episodes that's just like 'Duh!' XD

Aww, and it seems like Reese, while lying in his bed half-beaten, is hiding inside himself to keep from thinking angsty thoughts. And it probably doesn't help that Malcolm's helping take care of him.

The last stanza kinda confuses me, though. Where's he going? :?

And I also have to wonder how you feel about him killing Stevie, especially if you kinda equate yourself with Stevie. XP
usedusernames chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
This one and the one immediately preceeding it, are my favorites. You really nailed how the characters speak, which is hard enough in regular dialogue, never mind poetry. There are very obvious stylistic differences between the two that set them apart from each other so they don't sound the same, but it still reads naturally- flowing like how someone would actually read it out loud.

I preferred your Malcolm's poetry to the songs/prose he writes on the show- he seems more appropriately emotional but cynical and poor at actually expressing the feelings he has. Compared to the in-show, flowery, purple-prosed and over-emotional writing Malcolm does, this is much better.

I also like the very simplistic way that Reese expressed warring emotions of love and hatred. It was all well-done.
poxmaker chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
This one took far more thinking than the others, and I'm still not sure I get it. XD But that's okay, cos poetry's not supposed to be simple.

So what I'm gettin' from this is that when they fight it's easy, cos there's no thinking in it, but when they're not, the quiet lets in thoughts they don't want.

Lol At first I was thinking real butterflies, but then I remembered about butterflies in teh tummy. Although I'm not sure why they're in Malcolm's skull. -does not have correct brain process-

All in all, I see this as being a war in Reese's head where he tries to fight the jitters he gets around Malcolm, and finding it oddly discomforting when they're not fighting and all is actually well between them. Which makes a lot of sense, actually. Reese prefers action to thinking.

I like that you came up with this while sitting down by the lake. That imagery makes this seem more peaceful... and more awkward for Reese. XD
poxmaker chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
I don't care if this sounds less awesome to you than it was in your head; this IS awesome. Excellent, I tell you! I mean, even though it's dark, I loves it.

I sorta pictured Malcolm killing Reese when I first read it, but it would really work for either of them. And I would think that most people would imagine the opposite of me. But I think it's better for Malcolm to be the raged one.

And y'know, the killing didn't really bother me cos somehow I knew it was a dream. And I totally imagined zombification when the killed one came back to life. I was totally like O.o' XD

And then the end thar. It's always the endings of your poems that make me 'Aww' or dork out. XD Cos not only are they holding each other (cuteness), but then that part about the malevolent part of him meeting it's end is cool. I can't explain why, it's just awesome.

Ooh, and sorry if this sounds weird. Was half-braining this too cos people WOULD NOT SHUSH. XD Still, love this. I likes all your poems. XP
poxmaker chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
XD I see what you meant by suicide now. So happy you meant it that way, too. Social suicide. XD

Although, perhaps Reese really was smarter than he let on. Cos Malcolm's right: now that the whole school knows about them, they can totally be together. :O I bet Reese planned the whole thing out. XD

Mm, this could all be a story-it's got so many twists and turns in eet. Squiddy ish really good at this. XP
poxmaker chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
O.o That is not the reaction I thought Reese would have, but it makes sense. Of course he'd be pissed that Malcolm went through his stuff. And then he's feeling happy, too, cos Malcolm said he loves him, and it's like hot and cold with the anger and happiness.

I heart random Pikachu. XD

Ooh, I think I have an idea of what's goin' on at the end thar, and I be afraid for Reese. D:
poxmaker chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Hmm... This one was harder to diagnose. I sees sad, but I'm not sure why. I'm thinking, possibly, that one of them is depressed for some reason or another and it's dragging the other down too. But they stay together and keep on keeping on, cos they have to. And besides, they lurves each other.

And again the last two lines are made of win. You do that so often! XD

I loves as always, even if you MAKE ME THINK. XP
poxmaker chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Oh man... So sad! Again with the sad! I imagined Reese, but it could really be either of them. Either of them heartbroken... And yeah, I know this is my fault. XD

I see it being Reese cos Malcolm is more likely to break his heart than the other way round, but at the same time I don't see him being this articulate. So it could be Malcolm, and that just makes me D: more.

Ooh, I like the part where he says he knows he's not perfect, but better with the other. That is so sweet. And could be either of them.

I'm going to take this as the title suggests: a dream. Not real. Cos then I can imagine to myself that whichever one of them this is wakes up and the other comforts them. :3
poxmaker chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
O.o I can see so many different ways this ambiguity could go. I see sex, definitely, but I also see possible fighting, and... well, death. So many things could be going on.

Whatever it truly is, though, it's so sad. One of them has done something wrong, and the other is... well, pissed to be sure, but something else is going on there. Something I can't quite see. It's sad though. I can see that.

Poor guys. D:
poxmaker chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Aww! The last part has me doing that since I read it last. XD But still! That is so sweet!

XD I love the licking and the sweater imagery. And although it's ambiguous, I'm going to go ahead and imagine Reese is licking Malcolm. Actually, I'll bet you meant it that way, cos of the sweater. XP

I'm rather proud of myself, cos I actually understand this one rather well. 8D

And yes, it was uber cute. XP
poxmaker chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Would you believe that I didn't read this one until I reviewed the last one? Cos it's totally true. XD

This was awesome-sauce, I tell you what. I LOVE IT. I can totally see Malcolm sitting at his desk writing this on a scrap of paper. And I love that it isn't a traditional poem-cos Malcolm really isn't much of a poet. It really just sounds like a letter.

Although I have to wonder about the organs on a shelf thing... Oh Malcolm, what goes on in your brain? XD

You know how in my last review I said Reese needed a hug? I foresee this being that "hug." :3 And the last two lines just cinch it all.
poxmaker chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
D: Poor Reese! I think he needs a hug.

Although I dunno if he's actually stupid, even though he thinks he is. Dude just has a different thought process from other people.

This kinda seemed like he was writing a letter to Malcolm, or talking to him in his mind. I can see Reese having an "inner Malcolm" to talk to. ;D
poxmaker chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I read this once and imagined Malcolm-read it later and imagined Reese without thinking. Don't care which it is, cos both ways have me aww-ing. Is so sweet.

Love story in three parts, is what I see. Uncertainty, Revelation, Affection.

Although, from the different perspectives, I see slightly different meanings. But in the end the message is the same; in the end it's all fluff.

I lurves teh fluffy stuff.
Malachite chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Ah, very sexay. Love the ending especially!