Reviews for Image
Mgonz595 chapter 2 . 1/10
Saw a review for this story on twitter, how the hell did I miss this! I mean This is a good story so far, really hoping you decide to continue or start back up or hopefully this Edward & Bella speak to you again.
war123 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I like your Edward and Bella. its been almost a yr since you updated, so I guess this is where it ends.
SHINeeFan23 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Ooh I just stumbled onto this and yeah wow :o How did her pictures get there if he has a password to that file? Must be james since he was giving both Edward and Bella the stink eye lol Must be cause of Tanya or something. Which she is crazy! I feel bad for Bella :( Hope you can update when you have some time. I'm looking forward to how this will go down :)
FavesCoordinator chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Any chance of you still thinking of continuing this? I'd love to read more!
Bloody Oak chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Pretty please! I hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
OME this will and is so good. Can't wait for more
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Well holy mother fanfic! Sandy told me that I should hustle my butt on over here to read this story and she was RIGHT! What a great first chapter. Best photo shoot EVER! *snicker* Yep, right on up to the moment that she realized that the photos that Edward took of them having sex were now out for public consumption. Hmmm...so did Edward leak them or did the slimy James? Surely Alice didn't either. And, what the hell is up with Edward ""That has to be the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. Holy fuck," and now he is ignoring her? Seriously?

*runs to next chapter*

Keye
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I love love love this story!
I'm thinking a certain James has been up to no good.
Looking forward to more x x
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hoolllyyyy penis parking lots!
Vb chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
He's an ASSHOLE!
vivalarye chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Even hotter in the photographers POV
vivalarye chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Whew! That was hot. Edward is a sweet, asshole. Looking forward to you continuing this when you have the time
quinzy chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
So... Edward has no knowledge of what was published...
tranquilturtle chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Really, really, really hoping you continue this story. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You gotta make this into a storie it was just gettin gud this has potential and your a brill writer :) Update