Reviews for Torment
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Too bad you didn't keep with this. Just two chapters and it's still the best PS:T novelization I've ever read.
Dominator046 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Hello good sir.

I know its probably been awhile since you've last updated this fiction, but I wanted you to know that I thought this quite the noble endeavor. Novelisations of gameplay is usually quite hard to due, while made easier by RPGs, I understand that writing this must've been hard from the get-go, as I've tried to do it once myself.

Now, let me just say, I have just finished this wonderful game, and a fire burns in my chest, all these wonderful emotions surrounding a game that I consider one of the best. This is what drove me to FF this early morn and allowed me to fall upon your fiction.

I found it, I read it, and I am here now.

Your grammar is quite potent, you write well, definitely been investing those skill-points in both Charisma and Intelligence. Though, I'm not sure how much I could entirely read of a novelization of a game I already played through, I do know the allure of writing one, and I can most definitely respect that.

While the amount of Torment fictions on this site may be dramatically fewer in number than I'd hoped; let me just say, that of the few I looked at this eve, only one I reviewed, and that one I found the best of them all.

I do hope this reaches you sir, and I thank you for reading this.

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Wolfox6 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wow! Though I'm completely clueless to the storyline/game, I knew that your wordcraft would more than make up for my lack of knowledge...and I was literally blown away!

I am now an official fan of Morte!

Fantastic writing, as always! :D
mlamlah chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Has a lot of potential, i would love to see you write more.
Orange chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Need more Planescape fics!

So chop, chop write some more.