Reviews for Mysterious Samurai, A Batman Storey
Fille0314 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is so GOOD!
How do you do this stuff? Tell me please!

That was the best ending ever in a batman story!
I can't stop laughing when I read this. You are good at making comedy.
(9/10)
Demolition.Lover.14 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Ok, I've read this a few times. I think you have potential, but you need to sort a few things out.

The plot is rather good, and very funny at some points (did you intend this?), but the grammar spoils it.

You could also go into more detail. Why were the mysterious samurai fighting Robin? What did they look like? How did they feel during the fight? How did everyone react when they discovered it was Batman? Things like these can really make a story such as this amazing.

I promise you that this is not a flame. I despise flamers. I hope I haven't offended you, because I only intend this to be constructive critisim. Just think about what I have said, and you'll be on your way to become an amazing writer :)
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*o.O*this is diffrent...but in a good way...i like this story its going to favs then im going to bed(i always have to get proof im going to bed otherwise i wont do it...like telling someone good night ya know...)
(\_/)
( o.o )
( U U )
heres a bunny
JT chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
dude, PLEASE don't stop writing. this is some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. i can't believe people take this seriously. i figure you're either a kid who's making an honest attempt, or some guy who probably gets drunk every once in a while and decides to write these stories as a joke. either way, keep on writing.
awfulness chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
this fic is AWFUL! there was no point of writing this, i know alot of authors that would be all over you in writing a story!
the guy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You are a GENIUS!
Mrs. Lecter chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
you're so fucking stupid. this is just bad