Reviews for Our World
LAB1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Very interesting story. They are so young. I would have felt better if they met at 17 instead of 15. They are both so young. Especially for Bella being raised mainstream. I met my husband right after I turned 17 and that was barely old enough for a long relationship. We didn't marry until our 20s though.
Vamps09 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Loved this one too, thanks for writing
Sabella Rose chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Go Bella! Edward man up and stop pick on Bella. She's your wife not your slave.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Baby blues or too young?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
No offense, but your German translation is not correct:
Du bist wunderschön you are beautiful
Ich liebe dich I love you
You wrote something like "you are already" and "I love to read"
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
OH NO! Bella, what is going on?
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I sure hope Bella is going to be alright! I am a bit worried.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is quite the sequal opener! I cried through most of the chapter and gasped at the end of it! WOW!
whitegurl2013 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I really like this story and I will hope for more!
bellawu chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I love they way you write n create problem between bella n edward. Everything is so realistic.
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
I liked how Edward voluntarily admitted to Bella that he had been wrong about Heidi. I also liked how Bella let it go. I'm glad you added to the story, maybe someday you will be inspired to write more about it, so I am still following this story and any others that you may write on FF.
Debbie White chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Great story I loved it is there another sequel? Keep going! :)
anothertwilighter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Others may already told you but: "ich liebe zu lesen" doesn't mean I love you, it means "I love to read".

Ich liebe dich - would be corect.

Du bist schön (not schon) for you are beautiful. But I guess that's just because of the keypad.

Love your story! It's hard to write a diffrent language. I'm not native in english, I'm sure you can tell.
Angellove123Cullen chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Ok I don't say this offten but I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I HAVE READ MOST OF THEM AND AND GOING TO GO FINISH THE REST YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ON HERE!
Pianogirl05 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011